Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Game of Thrones fans: let's talk about future alliances. ***spoilers***.

Quote Originally Posted by Derka
    As long as Tyrion claims his rightful place as the leader of House Lannister and stays alive to finish the series...however he has to make that happen, I want that to happen.
    Tyrion is a Targ

NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: Game of Thrones fans: let's talk about future alliances. ***spoilers***.

Quote Originally Posted by rezznor
    Tyrion is a Targ
    i really hope GRRM doesnt do that. it would cheapen all of his interactions with tywin.

NBA sixth man of the year Thorpesaurous's Avatar

Actually, that would make a lot of sense. Stannis uses the Northern support to overthrow the Lannister / Tyrells in Kings Landing, leaving Jon behind to rule the North, only he's not able to fend off Dany, and that's how he goes out. Then Dany moves North after Jon swears her off after she defeats Stannis, so she heads north to go after him. He would unite with Sansa in the Vale, and Tyrion's relationship with both Jon and Sansa, could be used to broker a peace between Dany, who I'm assuming he'll be a consultant too, and The North / Vale.

Aegon will initially get the full support of Dorne. They will almost assuredly go to war with Dany once she reaches Westeros. Dany and her muthafuggin dragons will wipe Aegon off the map and then Dorne will ally with Dany and march on King's Landing.

I'm not sure what happens with Stannis when Jon Snow is revealed as the true Azor Ahai. Stannis the Mannis is a true G, I hope he doesn't die to some trivial shit.

What I really want to know is wtf is going on with the crypts of Winterfell...

Tyrion is a Targ
    There have been alot of hints dropped:

- Tyrion's hair color is a very light blond, close to Targ colors and not similar to most Lannisters

- one of Tyrion 's mismatched eyes are violet. Again, Targ like

- the mad king was infatuated with Tyrion mom and the are rumors that he raped her

- Tywin obviously has heard these rumors so that's another reason he has to hate Tyrion.

- before he died tywin straight up told Tyrion "you're no son of mine"

-3 heads of the dragon. Only targs can ride dragons. Danny, Jon and... Tyrion?
    Last edited by rezznor; 11-26-2014 at 05:24 PM.

NBA sixth man of the year Thorpesaurous's Avatar

There have been alot of hints dropped:

- Tyrion's hair color is a very light blond, close to Targ colors and not similar to most Lannisters

- one of Tyrion 's mismatched eyes are violet. Again, Targ like

- the mad king was infatuated with Tyrion mom and the are rumors that he raped her

- Tywin obviously has heard these rumors so that's another reason he has to hate Tyrion.

- before he died tywin straight up told Tyrion "you're no son of mine"

-3 heads of the dragon. Only targs can ride dragons. Danny, Jon and... Tyrion?

And in addition to the text you cite, there's also the question of who else could it be? He Jon and Dany have all been undeniably the most central characters in the story.