Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    National High School Star

Default Re: Cleveland police officer shoots 12-year-old boy carrying BB gun

Quote Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
    Of course the kid put his hand to his waistband

Why didn't the other officer fire? I'm assuming he was right there as well.

It is a frightening thought how many people take a Cops explanation as Gospel. End story. Kid Stupid. Deserves death.

We've never caught a Cop lying about someone 'reaching into his waistband' or 'trying to take my gun'?

Cameras would help solve much of this(not all of course) .

The fact that the article says this:

As a handful of community activists shouted obscenities from behind a group of reporters...
    makes me think it was a black kid. This is prob gonna blow up and the cop will immediately become guilty in the public eye without evidence.
    I have to wonder why the group of ppl the kid was with let him walk away with the gun. What a bunch of assholes. All of this could've been prevented. Cop shouldn't have been trigger happy, but idk the exact details of the interaction; group of assholes shouldn't have been playing with a BB gun in public; etc.

Quote Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
    Look

bb guns can look super realistic especially at a distance.

If I was a cop and thought I was responding to a call of some male with a gun and I saw a 12 year old, with a realistic looking bb gun, yes I would be surprised that a 12 year old would have a gun, but I would not assume it was a bb gun

Kids younger than 12 have killed before.
    BB guns can look indistinguishable from a real gun even from close up. The one you posted isn't even that good, this is a bb gun too:

Anyway, this just seems like a bad accident for everybody involved.

Sucks that he died, but out of the thousands of people who have died today, that I'll never know who they are, I see his death as less of a tragedy. It is what is. If anything he was a Darwin award winner, assuming that he wasn't actually trying to get himself killed.

I know people like to think of 12 years old as being innocent flower children from the 50s, and talk about how unbelievably innocent this kid was, but at that age most people have better sense than that.

Quote Originally Posted by blablabla
    The kid is stupid but why does the officer have to fire twice ? He is not a 12 year old terminator one non fatal shot would have been enough to stop him
    not this shit again lol .. let me guess .. he should've aimed one single perfectly placed shot on the center of his kneecap

another kid failed by his parents

Local High School Star sirkeelma's Avatar

Actual gun used by the kid.

Local High School Star sirkeelma's Avatar

Tamir E. Rice

Poor kid.

shhhhhhh

I know he's only 12 but damn... how stupid can you be

Let me take a wild guess...the cop is white, right?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sirkeelma

Actual gun used by the kid.
    That looks more realistic than the other pics posted in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by sirkeelma

Tamir E. Rice

Poor kid.
    The last picture is not the kid, it's a distraught family member.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by jstern
    The last picture is not the kid, it's a distraught family member.

Why do ghetto peeps always put on the most over the top and obnoxious shows of grief. Its like theyre more concerned with wailing and hollering as loud and visibly as they can than actually being affected by the incident. Everything is always so over the top and obnoxious.

AHHHHH MY BABY MY BABY AHHHHHHHH *flailing arms around, looking for any nearby cameras* AWWWWWWWW MY BABY LOOK HOW THEY DID MY BABY [Sharpton swoops in to comfort and blame white people].

So tired of this shit. Not only do they make regular black folks look bad but they cause a lot of normal well meaning white people to get in trouble for calling out all the shitty ways their absurdity affects society. They get in trouble, annoy the fvck out of everyone, and then if you criticize it youre the bad guy.

So sick of this shit. These people need to fkking go. Send them to an island somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    Why do ghetto peeps always put on the most over the top and obnoxious shows of grief. Its like theyre more concerned with wailing and hollering as loud and visibly as they can than actually being affected by the incident. Everything is always so over the top and obnoxious.

AHHHHH MY BABY MY BABY AHHHHHHHH *flailing arms around, looking for any nearby cameras* AWWWWWWWW MY BABY LOOK HOW THEY DID MY BABY [Sharpton swoops in to comfort and blame white people].

So tired of this shit. Not only do they make regular black folks look bad but they cause a lot of normal well meaning white people to get in trouble for calling out all the shitty ways their absurdity affects society. They get in trouble, annoy the fvck out of everyone, and then if you criticize it youre the bad guy.

So sick of this shit. These people need to fkking go. Send them to an island somewhere.
    What the hell? Such a long rant just because a little 12 year old girl got on the ground for 2 seconds crying? Absolutely no compassion for people who just lost a loved one. Rather than noticing that pain that those individuals are going through, you're using that opportunity to be outraged over something that doesn't affect your life one bit?

You would make a great Nazi.

If you get so angry over the way you view entire groups of people, then don't read or look stories on the internet about those groups of people. It's adding no value to your life other than getting you irritated, and you're just one person and nobody should submit to the way you think they should be.

Judging by your personality, you would make a great and loyal ISIS member IF YOU WERE BORN IN THAT PART OF THE WORLD. You would fit in perfectly with that mentality of getting rid of those who don't follow whatever beliefs you were brainwashed to believe.

lol that can is real as **** lol

Officer should've emptied his clip on the kid.