Page 1 of 25 123411 ... LastLast
    National High School Star

Default Will Darren Wilson be indicted or nah?

Last edited by longhornfan1234; 11-22-2014 at 04:15 PM.

Default Re: Will Michael Brown's accuser be indicted or nah?

Quote Originally Posted by longhornfan1234

accuser? is that the word you intended to use?

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by KevinNYC
    accuser? is that the word you intended to use?
    No... thanks for catching my mistake.

NBA Legend

Do you mean the store clerk who Teddy is accused of manhandling during the commission of a robbery??

I doubt that guy will be indicted.

Decent college freshman Calabis's Avatar

Depends, first shot sounds justified if, brown was fighting him inside his vehicle. Gets very strange, if after that initial shot, Brown did indeed flee? No longer is it a deadly force situation

NBA rookie of the year

Anyone here know how Grand Juries work?
    So the grand jury consists of 12 members. Does an indictment need to be unanimous? a majority of the members? Just a few members believing an indictment is necessary?

Anyways i initially thought that an indictment was coming, but since the decision is taking this long I wonder if they are just delaying announcing there wont be an indictment, to give time for the authorities to set up for potential riots.

The cop will be found innocent. Bet on that.

Ferguson will start rioting shortly after.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by ItsMillerTime
    The cop will be found innocent. Bet on that.

Ferguson will start rioting shortly after.
    being indicted and being found not guilty is common. they are not at all mutually exclusive

NBA Superstar

hopefully he'll be found innocent and black people will stop trying to defend hoodlums just because they're black.

just like the kid with a BB gun getting shot while pointing it at randomm people, and now some black people making a big deal out of that

its getting to the point the expectation is to just let black hoodlums and idiots do whatever the fukk they want

glad Obama is on his way out tho, no more federal race base double standards. and hope the rioters all get put in jail or shot this time.

let me give a real quick opinion since i am based in st louis

also, i am a white male aged 22

i hope he gets indicted. grand jury was supposed to come to a decision early last week, got postponed to this week. Based on everything i know as far as evidence goes, the police officer should not have needed to fire his weapon, especially numerous times.

No matter what the outcome of this trial, the city of st louis and the country for that matter, will be thrown for a loop. If there is no indictment, the rioting and protesting will span towards areas that will affect the city in major areas ( the hospitals, transportation sectors, etc). This is a terrible situation.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Calabis
    Depends, first shot sounds justified if, brown was fighting him inside his vehicle. Gets very strange, if after that initial shot, Brown did indeed flee? No longer is it a deadly force situation

Sure it is. If he'd been subdued it wouldnt be, but if this guy just attacked a police officer and tried to get his weapon, who says he isnt a danger to the lives of civilians if he can elude the pursuing officer? The guy belligerently attacked a police officer and made an attempt to get hold of a deadly weapon. He is now a threat to society and should be subdued ANY way possible. if he gets away and then kills someone else, was it worth it to let him go??

I mean whats so hard about this??? The kid was an animal, and he deserved to die. And he did! Period!

Yes I think he deserved to die, and I hope he burns in hell!
    Last edited by Akrazotile; 11-23-2014 at 06:57 PM.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller

i hope he gets indicted. grand jury was supposed to come to a decision early last week, got postponed to this week. Based on everything i know as far as evidence goes, the police officer should not have needed to fire his weapon, especially numerous times.

No matter what the outcome of this trial, the city of st louis and the country for that matter, will be thrown for a loop. If there is no indictment, the rioting and protesting will span towards areas that will affect the city in major areas ( the hospitals, transportation sectors, etc). This is a terrible situation.

Yo, this dude was like 6'4 320. Even if he stops, what is the officer supposed to do, holster his weapon and stroll up and try to cuff him? How do you know the dude isnt gonna go for that weapon again and succeed this time? How does the officer know the friend he with isnt grabbing a weapon right now and coming back to shoot while the officer is trying to handle Teddy?

The belligerent animal was out of the pen and running wild, you have to put it down. Its so easy for some computer chair geek to sit there and be like "come on man, just be gentle." You arent chasing a guy twice your size who tried to use your weapon on you and has an associate loose somewhere and unaccounted for.

The officer did nothing to instigate any kind of physical confrontation. The kid was just a menace as all the evidence indicates. Shoot that wild beast and get on home to dinner!

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

Akrazotile is such an abhorrent creature. Doesn't even believe the **** it posts it just honestly thinks it's funny.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture
    Akrazotile is such an abhorrent creature. Doesn't even believe the **** it posts it just honestly thinks it's funny.

Listen, youre young and stupid, I understand. Youre just getting acquainted with the world and you think everything is an injustice, and you wanna rebel and demonstrate and fight all the big bad authorities and institutions. You dont understand how things work yet, and thats ok. Winston Churchill once said anyone under 25 who isnt liberal has no heart; anyone over 25 who isnt conservative has no brain. You are still presumably within the parameters of where you should be. If you continue to age without gaining perspective, such as deucwallace or rmwg, it will likely be due to emotional issues and personal insecurity, as it is with most liberals.

But listen bro. Sometimes bad things happen to bad people. Sometimes bad people come in the form of low income people, or minorities. The problem with the agenda driven class warfare drivel that Obama and the left wing pushes is that it creates the idea only rich white people are bad. And that only they deserve to be accountable. Anyone else who does ill is simply a poor sympathetic product of their income or skin color, and shouldnt be blamed for anything to do. But bad people come in all shapes and colors and socioeconomic statuses. Youre conditioned to sympathize based on income and minority status. And you like doing it, because you feel good as the magnanimous hero for all the disenfranchised. But actually, you dont really understand anything or have any clue what youre talking about. Youre blindly picking up the baton and running out into the street to join the mob. You dont know how to think for yourself yet. Eventually, hopefully, youll learn.

Im older than you, naturally I value stability and security more now than I did at your age. I dont have as much sympathy for people who go asking for trouble and then get it. Meanwhile youre still dreaming of fantasies of swinging in on a vine to deliver justice for all the disaffected people out there, without having ANY understanding of who they are, what theyre doing, and why they are where they are. I try to help people by educating, but I dont need to put on big lugubrious demonstrations of sympathy and outrage the way you do as you continue to try and search for an identity to call your own in this crazy, mixed up world.

Its ok child. Eventually youll learn not to be such a f@ggot. Just gotta stay patient.
    Last edited by Akrazotile; 11-23-2014 at 07:50 PM.