Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Besides Currys 11 mill contract, who has the best contract in the league?

Default Re: Besides Currys 11 mill contract, who has the best contract in the league?

Amare

Default Re: Besides Currys 11 mill contract, who has the best contract in the league?

bargnani

Anthony Davis...

Jeff Teague 8 mill a year

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Ellis has a great contract right now, but that sadly changes after this season.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Oh...and Dirk's contract is probably only behind Curry's as best contract in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    Ellis has a great contract right now, but that sadly changes after this season.
    Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    Oh...and Dirk's contract is probably only behind Curry's as best contract in the league.
    Yep. Dirk at 7 mill is at worst the 2nd best contract in the league.

Ellis is a steal at 8mill.. and deserves a big raise next year if he opts out. (Might opt-in because of the new TV deal possibly.. don't really know how it works)

Other good ones are Teague and Conley at about 8mill. Kevin Martin at 7mill too.

DeRozan could be getting the max by today's standards, but he's not even making 10 mil a year

with God-given ass JimmyMcAdocious's Avatar

If Taj were a starter, his contract would be one of the best. Still pretty good.

National High School Star AKADS's Avatar

I say Curry has the worse cotract in the NBA. The best would be Joe Johnson. I am a fan of the game and players. Not the Billionaire owners

Melo has the best contract... For Melo.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

i know these aren't the answers you're looking for, but kd and lebron are still the biggest bargains in the league. certainly can't count guys like AD on rookie deals.

rank sentamentalist

Quote Originally Posted by AKADS
    I say Curry has the worse cotract in the NBA. The best would be Joe Johnson. I am a fan of the game and players. Not the Billionaire owners
    ironically showering these guys with millions of dollars probably makes the game worse... even tho i get your lesser evil point

Saw a basketball once

kobe bryant, he brings los lakers mucho dinero senor.