Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Default Re: MJ picks Kobe over LeBron

MJ is hating on LeBron just Oscar Robertson hated on MJ...

Quote Originally Posted by guy
    When the hell was this? I've never heard Jordan say in the media that he was better then any of the greatest players much less proclaim himself the GOAT. And I've definitely never heard him say Kobe was 2nd.
    I don't know if you're familiar with me as a poster or anything but I'm not known for just fabricating stuff. I can't find it right away because google search is now flooded with the "LeBron vs Kobe" Jordan comments but maybe you can find it. You remember something earlier in this season (or maybe end of last season) when Jordan said something along the lines of "It's me and Kobe and then everybody else"

I don't know if I remember it wrongly but I'm pretty sure my mind wouldn't trick me this badly. Let me know if you can find it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave3
    I don't know if you're familiar with me as a poster or anything but I'm not known for just fabricating stuff. I can't find it right away because google search is now flooded with the "LeBron vs Kobe" Jordan comments but maybe you can find it. You remember something earlier in this season (or maybe end of last season) when Jordan said something along the lines of "It's me and Kobe and then everybody else"

I don't know if I remember it wrongly but I'm pretty sure my mind wouldn't trick me this badly. Let me know if you can find it.
    You do. Maybe he was talking specifically about SGs, but even that, I never heard anything about.

College superstar The Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    i'll never understand why Kobe couldn't have learned to pass earlier in his career than now. i know he's capable and probably has always been capable but its just bball IQ to pass it for easy baskets when everyone is so focused on you. MJ figured it out way earlier than Kobe, and to think Kobe just got it this late in his career is just pitiful. he's a beast this year but really stupid way too many games throughout his previous career to not hold it against him. they wouldn't have ever needed nash if Kobe played like this before.

the ring argument has so much to do with luck its lame when people play it so hard.
    Kobes been averaging the same amount of assists for 12 years. Whats with this shit about just learning now?

Local High School Star SpaceJammeR's Avatar

interesting. what would MJ say if kobe ends his career with 7 rings. who in their right mind would pick kobe>mj?

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by 9512
    MJ is hating on LeBron just Oscar Robertson hated on MJ...
    thats because hes competitive. And worse is that he did this on a guy who idolized him and wore his number. LOL Mj doesnt give a fcuk about his fanboy