Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: LeBron will have the best series of his career against Boston this year

Fudge going in hard with the jinx.

Default Re: LeBron will have the best series of his career against Boston this year

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge
    Avery Bradley.

Marcus Smart.

Not going to happen.
    Ok.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by LoneyROY7
    Fudge going in hard with the jinx.

Local High School Star

Book it.

I'm talking historic stats. I see something like 31/11/10, around there. I see Love and Kyrie taking a seat back and just let LeBron work. They may even get locked down by the Celtics guards and bigs.

Nobody on Boston can guard LeBron. Who are they going to throw at him? Jae Crowder for 4 straight games? Laughable.
    Well he's gonna have to be SUPER epic if your status prediction is gonna come true lol

Quote Originally Posted by SugarHill
    I'm expecting the opposite. The whole team will just cruise with LeBron taking the lead in not giving a fvck.
    Yup.

Book it.

I'm talking historic stats. I see something like 31/11/10, around there. I see Love and Kyrie taking a seat back and just let LeBron work. They may even get locked down by the Celtics guards and bigs.

Nobody on Boston can guard LeBron. Who are they going to throw at him? Jae Crowder for 4 straight games? Laughable.

Fudge.

This gimmick sucks. You don't like Lebron and never will.

Stop kidding yourself

I sure hope so. This Boston team is one of the worst rosters to make the playoffs in the history of the sport.

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    I sure hope so. This Boston team is one of the worst rosters to make the playoffs in the history of the sport.
    Really???

Let's ignore that they would make a top 16 playoff format as well. As a A's fan you should be able to appreciate non star players coming together to perform as a whole.

Celtics were in both games vs. An historic Warriors team yet are one of the worst teams ever in the playoffs???

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MMM
    Really???

Let's ignore that they would make a top 16 playoff format as well. As a A's fan you should be able to appreciate non star players coming together to perform as a whole.

Celtics were in both games vs. An historic Warriors team yet are one of the worst teams ever in the playoffs???
    They won 22 out of the last 34 games of the season. Far from the worst team to ever make the playoffs, especially considering there were teams making the playoffs with 31 wins in the 80s

Quote Originally Posted by MMM
    Really???

I was more referring to the makeup of the roster, as opposed to the performance of the team. Brad Stevens has done an amazing job at maximizing the talent of the team.

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    I was more referring to the makeup of the roster, as opposed to the performance of the team. Brad Stevens has done an amazing job at maximizing the talent of the team.
    LOL Backpaddling at it best

Quote Originally Posted by nba_55
    LOL Backpaddling at it best

Is there a single player on the roster that ever makes an All-Star team? Their highest paid players are Gerald Wallace, Isiah Thomas, and Avery Bradley. Their most talented players are rookie's or sophomores, with little or no playoff experience.

Fudge got these boys dancing like Antonio McDaniels.

Decent playground baller

Uhhh... I doubt he'll repeat or outdo his 2009 ECF series (which he lost).