Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Duncan, Nash, Dirk, Kidd, Allen, Manu, Fisher and others who played great in playoffs at 35+

Quote Originally Posted by AnaheimLakers24
    5> 2

prove me wrong
    7 > 5

Prove me wrong

Decent college freshman

Default Re: Duncan, Nash, Dirk, Kidd, Allen, Manu, Fisher and others who played great in playoffs at 35+

Quote Originally Posted by T_L_P
    I still haven't seen a "Laker" fan address this.
    Because deep down even they know MVPau was more impactful than Kirby. Dude deserved Finals MVP over Mr. 6-24.

Quote Originally Posted by Artillery
    Because deep down even they know MVPau was more impactful than Kirby. Dude deserved Finals MVP over Mr. 6-24.
    Yep. A bunch of them are calling Kobe the best player in the league. So the same should apply to Pau.

Kobe got to play with the best player in the league twice.

I brick nerf balls La Frescobaldi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge
    Negged for taking a lowkey jab at GAWDbe.

I see you, brodie.
    I don't get your point, confection.

Bryant hasn't even seen a playoff game in three years except maybe on tv so how is he anything to this thread?

NBA Legend

Nuff respect for these dudes tho, for real

NBA rookie of the year HOoopCityJones's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
    7 > 5

Prove me wrong
    No need , you're a low IQ idiot who cant tell the difference between a championship role player and actual stars who were crucial to Team Success.

Big shot Rob showed up twice a year in the playoffs, he's a legend no doubt, but for you to even try to compare Rob's 7 to Kobe's 5, you must really be deluded. Shouldn't expect anything less from a Heat fan.

I can't wait til Ray Allen joins the Spurs or GSW, he'll get his 3rd ring and be comfortably ahead of LBJ all time. 3> 2

^ That's how you sound my nigguh

College star

Quote Originally Posted by Artillery
    Duncan still winning titles at age 38 while Kobe can't even make it out of the lottery

Kobe's Lakers are on a 20 win pace this season. Pau Gasol carried the Lakers to more wins last season with an inferior squad. Always knew MVPau was more impactful than Kirby
    The honest truth.

NBA Legend

Word life