Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    NBA Legend

Default Duncan, Nash, Dirk, Kidd, Allen, Manu, Fisher and others who played great in playoffs at 35+

Its really impressive how some of these guys are/were so good even in their mid 30s and beyond that theyre able to have a substantial impact on the playoffs at 35+ years old. Of course, you have to be effective enough to get there first but when you look at all the old guys whove contributed on a meaningful level in the playoffs the last 2-3 years its really impressive how they manage to still be meaningful contributors on contending teams. Obviously not everyone can still be that effective to get their teams into title contention at such an advanced age for nba players, but when you look at the list of guys who can you notice that its really a testament to being professional, playing the right way, and being committed to winning such that youre taking an appropriate level of salary so that your team can compete.

Hats off to those guys

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Default Re: Duncan, Nash, Dirk, Kidd, Allen, Manu, Fisher and others who played great in playoffs at 35+

Negged for taking a lowkey jab at GAWDbe.

I see you, brodie.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Default Re: Duncan, Nash, Dirk, Kidd, Allen, Manu, Fisher and others who played great in playoffs at 35+

Fisher has never played "great" in his entire life as a basketball player outside of high school. **** that little piece of shit. I want to know the dirt this clown had that had him playing professional ball at 39.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    Fisher has never played "great" in his entire life as a basketball player outside of high school. **** that little piece of shit. I want to know the dirt this clown had that had him playing professional ball at 39.
    nba politics man...i am sure something goes on behind the scenes so that he can play while other superior players are in china

this forum is terrible

kobe is still a top player nothing will change that thats posted on here wtf

NBA Legend

Duncan with the triple double

And didnt need to use turnovers as a category to get it

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge
    Negged for taking a lowkey jab at GAWDbe.

I see you, brodie.

Seriously, whutchu talkin about willis?

Banned

didnt tim duncan loose finals mvp to a sophomore

i mean.. kobe lost finals mvps to shaq. but thats shaq.

kawhi leonard probly wont even make an allstar team during his career

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    didnt tim duncan loose finals mvp to a sophomore

i mean.. kobe lost finals mvps to shaq. but thats shaq.

Duncan still winning titles at age 38 while Kobe can't even make it out of the lottery

Kobe's Lakers are on a 20 win pace this season. Pau Gasol carried the Lakers to more wins last season with an inferior squad. Always knew MVPau was more impactful than Kirby

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Artillery
    Duncan still winning titles at age 38 while Kobe can't even make it out of the lottery

Kobe's Lakers are on a 20 win pace this season. Pau Gasol carried the Lakers to more wins last season with an inferior squad. Always knew MVPau was more impactful than Kirby
    i'd rather kobe not win in a tim duncan 2014 role

that would be cancer to his resume. duncan gets away with 3rd leading scorer rings cause nobody really hates him or cares about the guy

but imagine if kobe won averaging 15ppg in the entire playoffs and 2 of his team mates averaging more in the finals with a guy in diapers claming finals mvp

i'd rather kobe die in a car accident tomorrow than witness that later on down the road

Local High School Star

i'd rather kobe not win in a tim duncan 2014 role

that would be cancer to his resume. duncan gets away with 3rd leading scorer rings cause nobody really hates him or cares about the guy

but imagine if kobe won averaging 15ppg in the entire playoffs and 2 of his team mates averaging more in the finals with a guy in diapers claming finals mvp

i'd rather kobe die in a car accident tomorrow than witness that later on down the road
    Your such a bitter retard.. So mad Duncan is competing for rings while your guy is rotting in the lottery
    And are you forgetting Kobe's first ring? He was a scrub back then and contributed far less to the championship than any of Duncan's rings

Duncan> Kobe is set in stone now so...
    GTFO

Kareem a FMVP at age 37, and Chamberlain a FMVP at age 35.

5> 2

prove me wrong

Learning to shoot layups

LOOOL, arguably the best perimeter defensive player, the guy who keeps on improving his post game and things like that, the guy has the tools, if pop stays this guy will HAVE to be in the all star game.

Quote Originally Posted by Artillery
    I still haven't seen a "Laker" fan address this.