Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 182526272829 LastLast

Default Re: Bronny James Suffers Cardiac Arrest

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    Article doesn't say he will make a full recovery, it says they are "confident" about it.

Saw someone who is a nurse make this comment.

"I’m a cardiac nurse and a “anatomically and functionally significant” is serious, very treatable but requires blood thinners for a long periods and lots of rest not exercise or stress."
    I saw that comment, too. Prol a bot haha. Or some pretender. But yeah I mean, who didn't think he had a defect? It was either that or weird drugs. It DOES seem strange it didn't get caught, but Bron is a weird dude. With his 6 toes and all that. It's too bad for his son if he is not going to be able to ball out. He doesn't NEED to ball out, but it seemed like he was doing well. We shall see. It's too bad that they don't actually tell what the defect is. I don't understand what the deal with reporting is.

He's lucky to be alive, thank God. Who knows what the future holds.

-Smak

Quote Originally Posted by BurningHammer View Post
    Christian Eriksen was legally dead on the field for minutes and he is now playing for Manchester United. Bronny is much younger than him and he should be recovered enough to have a good pro career.
    right, but he had to have a operation where a device was placed in his heart.

and he was not allowed to play with it in Italy... so he had to change teams and now play in England.

will the NBA allow bronny to play with a heart defect?
    that is the question......... because they would not let chris bosh play, all because he have had blood clots in his leg!

NBA rookie of the year Da_Realist's Avatar

National High School Star WhiteKyrie's Avatar

Probably on whatever Savannah is supplying her husband and son.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteKyrie View Post
    Probably on whatever Savannah is supplying her husband and son.
    Unless the doctors are lying about it, it was a birth defect - nothing to do with steroids.

Just bad genes from Lebron.

National High School Star WhiteKyrie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Full Court View Post
    Unless the doctors are lying about it, it was a birth defect - nothing to do with steroids.

Just bad genes from Lebron.
    Probably from the steroids during conception

So now idiots are jumping from blaming the COVID vaccine to blaming PEDs for Bronie's cardiac arrest?

People don't learn, do they? He was born with some heart issue, and James family/doctors knew about it since then.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    So now idiots are jumping from blaming the COVID vaccine to blaming PEDs for Bronie's cardiac arrest?

People don't learn, do they? He was born with some heart issue, and James family/doctors knew about it since then.
    We always knew Lebron didn't have the clutch gene. Apparently he doesn't have the good heart gene either.

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post

This is the second time that I see you truly angry, and I suspect that it's because people here were talking bad about the vaccines.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    This is the second time that I see you truly angry, and I suspect that it's because people here were talking bad about the vaccines.
    oh wow, this is a rare instance. we don't often see you post in the nba forum. typically you delegate that to your alt walkonwaterr. so for you to be motivated to post outside of your comfort zone, you must be livid. meltdown.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    oh wow, this is a rare instance. we don't often see you post in the nba forum. typically you delegate that to your alt walkonwaterr. so for you to be motivated to post outside of your comfort zone, you must be livid. meltdown.
    I don't have alts, and the NBA forum is not out of my comfort zone. And I don't mind if some people think that Walk on Water is my alt, because he's a very good poster. In a way it's a compliment.

Quote Originally Posted by Full Court View Post
    We always knew Lebron didn't have the clutch gene. Apparently he doesn't have the good heart gene either.

Very classless of you little man. I’ll personally shove Your head inside Jordan’s butt

All jokes aside, have we figured out what substance Lebron injected into his son that caused the cardiac arrest ?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23 View Post
    Very classless of you little man. I’ll personally shove Your head inside Jordan’s butt
    You'll do nothing but continue to whine and melt down. Why? Because you're a little biatch.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23 View Post