Learning to shoot layups supercybergeek's Avatar

Default Bruno Caboclo Given Lowest Rating In 'NBA 2K15' Video Game

The aura of being "two years away from being two years away" may have hurt Caboclo's standing in the video game world. His rating of 64 puts him right at the bottom of the barrel.

http://www.raptorshq.com/2014/9/16/6...k15-video-game

Default Re: Bruno Caboclo Given Lowest Rating In 'NBA 2K15' Video Game

I think the "he's 2 years away from 2 years away" shot down his expectations. I say good! Let the haters eat crow when he surprises everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by BoogieWoogieMan
    I think the "he's 2 years away from 2 years away" shot down his expectations. I say good! Let the haters eat crow when he surprises everyone.
    The video evidence doesn't even suggest he's that raw:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HucuLYUaecg

It's only experience, added strength, and understanding of a role he needs right now in the NBA. That off course will come with time (2 years away line), but I'm still sticking to the fact that he will be very similar to Nicolas Batum if he pans out. Batum was the 25th pick in 08 draft and it took him his 5th season to become a 3 and D player that can also facilitate the ball very well (last 2 seasons has averaged 5 apg). Not to mention, is very efficient as a scorer as well.

In his rookie year, I don't think he'll get so much playing time with such a deep roster at the wings, but I do think he can still workout with the team and condition himself well. Hoping the Raps can get that deal done with D-League team in Rochester, so at least Bruno can go down there and get some minutes against some up and coming talent.
    Last edited by Legends66NBA7; 09-17-2014 at 10:19 PM.

Aaron Gray is smiling somewhere...

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    The video evidence doesn't even suggest he's that raw:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HucuLYUaecg

It's only experience, added strength, and understanding of a role he needs right now in the NBA. That off course will come with time (2 years away line), but I'm still sticking to the fact that he will be very similar to Nicolas Batum if he pans out. Batum was the 25th pick in 08 draft and it took him his 5th season to become a 3 and D player that can also facilitate the ball very well (last 2 seasons has averaged 5 apg). Not to mention, is very efficient as a scorer as well.

In his rookie year, I don't think he'll get so much playing time with such a deep roster at the wings, but I do think he can still workout with the team and condition himself well. Hoping the Raps can get that deal done with D-League team in Rochester, so at least Bruno can go down there and get some minutes against some up and coming talent.
    Judging from the Pros & Cons in the video, he's basically Jamario Moon

Quote Originally Posted by kwajo
    Judging from the Pros & Cons in the video, he's basically Jamario Moon
    Footage wise, he's not the leaper Moon was and I think Bruno likes to shoot the 3 and make it effective. I always cringed when Moon took a 3.