Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-16-2016, 01:29 PM   #46
IllegalD
Good college starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,213
Default Re: Dirk has played alongside 6 all stars, Lebron has had 11, Duncan 13, Kobe 15

Dirk couldn't even make it to the finals with a stacked superteam of multiple allstars:






2004 Mavs Roster:

Dirk
Nash
Finley
Antwan Walker
Antoine Jamison
Josh Howard

Coach: Don Nelson

Final Tally: 6 All-star Level Players (2 HOFs/MVPs in Nash and Dirk). THREE 20 and 10 allstars in their prime (Dirk, Walker, Jamison). And a HOF Coach in Don Nelson.

PATHETIC!!!
IllegalD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2016, 02:09 PM   #47
feyki
College star
 
feyki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 3,852
Default Re: Dirk has played alongside 6 all stars, Lebron has had 11, Duncan 13, Kobe 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by IllegalD
Dirk couldn't even make it to the finals with a stacked superteam of multiple allstars:






2004 Mavs Roster:

Dirk
Nash
Finley
Antwan Walker
Antoine Jamison
Josh Howard

Coach: Don Nelson

Final Tally: 6 All-star Level Players (2 HOFs/MVPs in Nash and Dirk). THREE 20 and 10 allstars in their prime (Dirk, Walker, Jamison). And a HOF Coach in Don Nelson.

PATHETIC!!!


In 2004 Playoffs , Dirk had 27.5 PER ( Mvp level ) , Nash had 15.5 (average) and Finley had 10 ( which is below than average ) .

Deal with it .
feyki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2016, 02:10 PM   #48
DrakeTheSnake
Serious playground baller
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 395
Default Re: Dirk has played alongside 6 all stars, Lebron has had 11, Duncan 13, Kobe 15

Aldridge should not count for Duncan.
DrakeTheSnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2016, 03:50 PM   #49
DaOldLion
Good High School Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 847
Default Re: Dirk has played alongside 6 all stars, Lebron has had 11, Duncan 13, Kobe 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by feyki
In 2004 Playoffs , Dirk had 27.5 PER ( Mvp level ) , Nash had 15.5 (average) and Finley had 10 ( which is below than average ) .

Deal with it .


2005 = Dirk's former sidekick wins MVP and eliminated Dirk's team from the playoffs

if that happened to Lebron or Kobe they would be killed for that
DaOldLion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2016, 03:56 PM   #50
feyki
College star
 
feyki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 3,852
Default Re: Dirk has played alongside 6 all stars, Lebron has had 11, Duncan 13, Kobe 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaOldLion
2005 = Dirk's former sidekick wins MVP and eliminated Dirk's team from the playoffs

if that happened to Lebron or Kobe they would be killed for that


2005 was close race between of Nash and Shaq . And Shaq took his team to ECF , while Kobe tanking to the deep .
feyki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2016, 03:59 PM   #51
DaOldLion
Good High School Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 847
Default Re: Dirk has played alongside 6 all stars, Lebron has had 11, Duncan 13, Kobe 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by feyki
2005 was close race between of Nash and Shaq . And Shaq took his to ECF , while Kobe tanking to the deep .

ok? way to not comment on a single thing I said. I don't care about the Lakers so that insecure fan-boy shit that every single ISH member tries to pull isn't going to work, sorry buddy.

Dirk's sidekick left him and won b2b MVP's and even knocked Dirk out of the playoffs in 05. GTFO about no help. If Lebron or Kobe's sidekick left him, won b2b MVP's and beat him in the playoffs do you think ANYBODY would claim that either of those guys didn't have any help? Nope.
DaOldLion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2016, 04:02 PM   #52
feyki
College star
 
feyki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 3,852
Default Re: Dirk has played alongside 6 all stars, Lebron has had 11, Duncan 13, Kobe 15

My bad , Kobe was sidekick .
feyki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2016, 04:03 PM   #53
Wade's Rings
Decent college freshman
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 2,790
Default Re: Dirk has played alongside 6 all stars, Lebron has had 11, Duncan 13, Kobe 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by feyki
In 2004 Playoffs , Dirk had 27.5 PER ( Mvp level ) , Nash had 15.5 (average) and Finley had 10 ( which is below than average ) .

Deal with it .

You only used PER to measure the players
Wade's Rings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2016, 04:06 PM   #54
pastis
Dirk top 15 all time
 
pastis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: How's my Dirk taste
Posts: 3,066
Default Re: Dirk has played alongside 6 all stars, Lebron has had 11, Duncan 13, Kobe 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wade's Rings
You only used PER to measure the players

Nash and Finley shot 38% from the field. Finley shot 25 % from three. Antoine walker shot is usual 36% from the floor
Marquis daniels was the second best mavs player this series
pastis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2016, 04:07 PM   #55
riseagainst
Laker Nation
 
riseagainst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 12,034
Default Re: Dirk has played alongside 6 all stars, Lebron has had 11, Duncan 13, Kobe 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by feyki
In 2004 Playoffs , Dirk had 27.5 PER ( Mvp level ) , Nash had 15.5 (average) and Finley had 10 ( which is below than average ) .

Deal with it .

you only use PER to judge players, pathetic.
riseagainst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2016, 04:09 PM   #56
feyki
College star
 
feyki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 3,852
Default Re: Dirk has played alongside 6 all stars, Lebron has had 11, Duncan 13, Kobe 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wade's Rings
You only used PER to measure the players

Basics enough for dummies .
feyki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2016, 04:09 PM   #57
pastis
Dirk top 15 all time
 
pastis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: How's my Dirk taste
Posts: 3,066
Default Re: Dirk has played alongside 6 all stars, Lebron has had 11, Duncan 13, Kobe 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaOldLion
ok? way to not comment on a single thing I said. I don't care about the Lakers so that insecure fan-boy shit that every single ISH member tries to pull isn't going to work, sorry buddy.

Dirk's sidekick left him and won b2b MVP's and even knocked Dirk out of the playoffs in 05. GTFO about no help. If Lebron or Kobe's sidekick left him, won b2b MVP's and beat him in the playoffs do you think ANYBODY would claim that either of those guys didn't have any help? Nope.

i dont know whats your problem.

2003 they went to the WCF and lost the Spurs. Dirk injured.

2004 playoffs:

In 2004 Playoffs , Dirk had 27.5 PER ( Mvp level ) , Nash had 15.5 (average) and Finley had 10 ( which is below than average ) .
Nash and Finley shot 38% from the field. Finley shot 25 % from three. Antoine walker shot is usual 36% from the floor
Marquis daniels was the second best mavs player this series

Whats your problem?
pastis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2016, 04:27 PM   #58
Showtime2001
MJ & Kobe = GOAT
 
Showtime2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Le2/6ville
Posts: 1,179
Default Re: Dirk has played alongside 6 all stars, Lebron has had 11, Duncan 13, Kobe 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by feyki
Basics enough for dummies .
Neil Johnston > KAJ.

Showtime2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2016, 04:28 PM   #59
feyki
College star
 
feyki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 3,852
Default Re: Dirk has played alongside 6 all stars, Lebron has had 11, Duncan 13, Kobe 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime2001
Neil Johnston > KAJ.


Of course . Kareem who ?
feyki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2016, 07:04 PM   #60
IllegalD
Good college starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,213
Default Re: Dirk has played alongside 6 all stars, Lebron has had 11, Duncan 13, Kobe 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by pastis
i dont know whats your problem.

2003 they went to the WCF and lost the Spurs. Dirk injured.

2004 playoffs:

In 2004 Playoffs , Dirk had 27.5 PER ( Mvp level ) , Nash had 15.5 (average) and Finley had 10 ( which is below than average ) .
Nash and Finley shot 38% from the field. Finley shot 25 % from three. Antoine walker shot is usual 36% from the floor
Marquis daniels was the second best mavs player this series

Whats your problem?

So what you're saying is that Dirk didn't make his teammates better?
IllegalD is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:


Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:51 AM.






NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:

NBA Basketball

NBA Rumors

Basketball Blog

NBA Videos

Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
YouTube
















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy