Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Good college starter NZStreetBaller's Avatar

Default Re: IS anybody on ISH rich??

you can already tell by sweggeh's attitude that he has a better chance of being rich then most based on his vocabulary. "im going to be rich" which already gives him an advantage over people who say "I wish i was rich" or "hopefully ill be rich one day"

"im going to be rich" tells me that he has a strong sense of certainty and belief in the idea. along with "I dont have a choice"

Quote Originally Posted by Theoo
    im millionire , i have over one million icelandic krona to my bank account
    you got your basketball court in your garden yet homie ?

Quote Originally Posted by NZStreetBaller
    you got your basketball court in your garden yet homie ?
    soon man we can play basketballs in my garden

Quote Originally Posted by Theoo
    soon man we can play basketballs in my garden
    yup keen, you can show me how to dribble between leg. i always wanted to learn that. plus as a 6'1 shooting guard/small forward my jumpballtip skills aint exactly flash either lol.

Quote Originally Posted by sweggeh
    There is. In the past studies have been done where hundreds and thousands of people who amassed great wealth in their lives were studied psychologically and interviewed many times. They all displayed certain mindsets, and types of thinking on a subconscious level.
    link?

what did they find?

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by chips93
    link?

what did they find?
    I can't find the link at the moment but if you look it up you will find many videos and many books all documenting the same thing. There is one video in particular that might interest you -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaHDCcUcmc0

I think that rich people tend to have a completely different way of thinking. and a different focus. they tend not to see the bad in any thing. because they're too busy focusing more on possibilities and creation of new things (e.g. making money)

I was just wondering if my theory was right.

Ive noticed that majority of people on ISH spend more time talking about things that suck. NBA players performances. ISIS. Transgenders. posters they hate. the mention of calling eachother losers that work at mcdonalds or trying to expose alts. the list on goes on.

i was curios if the negative mentality really did result in a poorer quality of life.

Im assuming that if there are rich people on ISH they are the very few who rarely have that negative perspective on everything.
    You're entirely correct. Successful people have a different view on the world. They usually ago against the crowd and are not afraid to show it despite what others might say. You have a bright future ahead of you.

rezz

yup keen, you can show me how to dribble between leg. i always wanted to learn that. plus as a 6'1 shooting guard/small forward my jumpballtip skills aint exactly flash either lol.
    ye men i can teach to you some jumpballtip fundamental , but i well not teach you my signature 360 fadeway shot

I post-up midgets magic chiongson's Avatar

VCDrivesaPorsche

I used to be rich, now I'm N!gga Rich

Quote Originally Posted by sweggeh
    Also, unless they were born rich or won the lottery, I doubt there are any rich people on ISH. Ever wonder why you don't see Lamborghini and Ferrari adverts on tv? Because the people who can afford them aren't sitting at home watching tv. Its a similar situation with ISH.
    No, because it's pretty obvious. Such a small percentage of tv viewers are even in the market for these cars that it's not close to being cost-effective to pay for such an expensive advertisement. Even though it would reach plenty of rich people it's still a waste of money as someone who buys a Lamborghini or Ferrari does so with a prior understanding of the prestige of owning one. Very few are going to be swayed one way or the other by television adverts, thus it's a waste of money.

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    rezz

Yes. Also Primetime and Vapid.

NBA All-star

I think that rich people tend to have a completely different way of thinking. and a different focus. they tend not to see the bad in any thing. because they're too busy focusing more on possibilities and creation of new things (e.g. making money)

I was just wondering if my theory was right.

Ive noticed that majority of people on ISH spend more time talking about things that suck. NBA players performances. ISIS. Transgenders. posters they hate. the mention of calling eachother losers that work at mcdonalds or trying to expose alts. the list on goes on.

i was curios if the negative mentality really did result in a poorer quality of life.

Im assuming that if there are rich people on ISH they are the very few who rarely have that negative perspective on everything.

one of the easier path for people to achieve success, otherwise considered as being rich, is to reach people with their desire.

negativity, is generally bouncing off of one another already.

"so roll down the window and give everyone some of this second hand rap"

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    No, because it's pretty obvious. Such a small percentage of tv viewers are even in the market for these cars that it's not close to being cost-effective to pay for such an expensive advertisement. Even though it would reach plenty of rich people it's still a waste of money as someone who buys a Lamborghini or Ferrari does so with a prior understanding of the prestige of owning one. Very few are going to be swayed one way or the other by television adverts, thus it's a waste of money.
    This

@ lambo not running commercials because rich people don't watch TV.