Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Good college starter NZStreetBaller's Avatar

Default IS anybody on ISH rich??

like millionaire rich or making over 250k a year kind of rich.

being a kid with rich parents doesnt count....

Lad

Default Re: IS anybody on ISH rich??

9erempiree.

Why?

Good college starter

I will be. I must be, a lot of shit is riding on it, mostly my life.

Quote Originally Posted by dannywpt
    Why?
    I think that rich people tend to have a completely different way of thinking. and a different focus. they tend not to see the bad in any thing. because they're too busy focusing more on possibilities and creation of new things (e.g. making money)

I was just wondering if my theory was right.

Ive noticed that majority of people on ISH spend more time talking about things that suck. NBA players performances. ISIS. Transgenders. posters they hate. the mention of calling eachother losers that work at mcdonalds or trying to expose alts. the list on goes on.

i was curios if the negative mentality really did result in a poorer quality of life.

Im assuming that if there are rich people on ISH they are the very few who rarely have that negative perspective on everything.

Quote Originally Posted by sweggeh
    I will be. I must be, a lot of shit is riding on it, mostly my life.
    lol got a plan?? or a goal?

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by NZStreetBaller
    lol got a plan?? or a goal?
    Yes. I have a plan and I am already following it. I need to make a lot of money for a lot of reasons and they're are a lot of people depending on me so I really have no choice but to get rich, or I might aswell be dead. I always tell people if I am not a millionaire in the next 5 years I would just jump off a bridge. But I wont do that because I will be rich.

there are many ways to skin a cat, and many ways to make money.

i doubt there is one overarching characteristic of rich people, that makes them rich.

i was curios if the negative mentality really did result in a poorer quality of life.
    maybe its a negative quality of life that leads to a negative mentality, and not the other way around

Yes. I have a plan and I am already following it. I need to make a lot of money for a lot of reasons and they're are a lot of people depending on me so I really have no choice but to get rich, or I might aswell be dead. I always tell people if I am not a millionaire in the next 5 years I would just jump off a bridge. But I wont do that because I will be rich.
    What the hell?? Do u owe like bigtime gang money or something??

Quote Originally Posted by chips93

i doubt there is one overarching characteristic of rich people, that makes them rich.

maybe its a negative quality of life that leads to a negative mentality, and not the other way around
    Yeah but ultimately regardless of what happens to you it still becomes the way u choose to view it and what you do about it that will determine the kind of life u have right??

Good college starter

What the hell?? Do u owe like bigtime gang money or something??
    No nothing like that. I just want a better quality of life for myself and my family/ future family. There are guys who were in the same position as me at my age who made large amounts of money through business in their life so why can't I?

Guys who weren't particularly smart or particularly talented, just had the determination and drive to just keep going till it happened.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by chips93

There is. In the past studies have been done where hundreds and thousands of people who amassed great wealth in their lives were studied psychologically and interviewed many times. They all displayed certain mindsets, and types of thinking on a subconscious level.

Good college starter

Also, unless they were born rich or won the lottery, I doubt there are any rich people on ISH. Ever wonder why you don't see Lamborghini and Ferrari adverts on tv? Because the people who can afford them aren't sitting at home watching tv. Its a similar situation with ISH.

There is. In the past studies have been done where hundreds and thousands of people who amassed great wealth in their lives were studied psychologically and interviewed many times. They all displayed certain mindsets, and types of thinking on a subconscious level.
    exactly their isnt one characteristic of rich people but their is a pattern. regardless of how they get rich the belief system and habits are usually similar.

same can be said for poor people. they always say things like nah i cant do it. or i dont want to be rich. or it cant be done. or they simply invest more of their time wondering what others do (i.e the term rent free)

im millionire , i have over one million icelandic krona to my bank account