Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Default Re: Girls who have a lot of guy friends...

And now I'm allegedly a pothead. Fine. Let's just let this massively uninteresting conversation die.

Decent college freshman Duderonomy's Avatar

The plus side of girls like this is they are drama free because they think like men, but she's clearly not a long term ride or die.

As was mentioned before, if she's a tomboy it's less weird but if she's a regular girl it's a red flag.

One of my friends wife is like that and she's really cool to talk to but she can also be very b1tchy when the attention is not focused on her entirely.

My girlfriend has more guy friends than girls. Her circle is 3 guy best friends and 3 girl best friends. It's all about your relationship and trust you have going on. I am however friends with all of them but I'm not blind.

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    Thats both good and bad

Good cause they probably aren't a threat to you but bad because you might be forced to hang out with them and because some of these nerds are probably so lonely they'll start getting aggressive towards her and shit.
    All of that has happened. Specially because half of the group is in love with here

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    You're a pothead, you don't take anything seriously

The only thing in life you take seriously is your modding on here
    Damn bro. You just slayed him.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by fsvr54
    As was mentioned before, if she's a tomboy it's less weird but if she's a regular girl it's a red flag.
    She definitely ain't a tomboy...

I brought it up to her, without saying anything negative, I just simply said "All of your friends are guys" and she started getting upset and said that she wasn't attracted to any of them.

I don't know though.

NBA Superstar

I brought it up to her, without saying anything negative, I just simply said "All of your friends are guys" and she started getting upset and said that she wasn't attracted to any of them.

I don't know though.
    I think it depends on the specifics of the situation. Someone mentioned the "she's friends with male nerds" type of girl earlier - I have been near a situation like that. It was not a threat or an issue really. But I did feel for a number of those guys, because it seemed quite apparent they were nice-guying it, trying to find a way in, but she was oblivious to it all; she just thought it was nice that she had nice friends.

It was probably a good sign in that case because she accumulated those friends because she was so approachable and cool, so a lot of those awkward guys that struggle with the harsher females would try to latch on to the one who actually gave them the time of day. Again though, I think she was kind of naive and oblivious to what she was creating, for she just believed she was being a good person.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Rake2204
    I think it depends on the specifics of the situation. Someone mentioned the "she's friends with male nerds" type of girl earlier - I have been near a situation like that. It was not a threat or an issue really. But I did feel for a number of those guys, because it seemed quite apparent they were nice-guying it, trying to find a way in, but she was oblivious to it all; she just thought it was nice that she had nice friends.

It was probably a good sign in that case because she accumulated those friends because she was so approachable and cool, so a lot of those awkward guys that struggle with the harsher females would try to latch on to the one who actually gave them the time of day. Again though, I think she was kind of naive and oblivious to what she was creating, for she just believed she was being a good person.
    Most of these guys she meets at raves and I don't think many are nerds.

NBA Superstar

Most of these guys she meets at raves and I don't think many are nerds.
    Ha, yeah, that could be a little bit of a different situation. I may need to bow out on this one, for I do not have much personal experience in something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by sweggeh
    Virgin detected.

Girls with a lot of guy friends are trouble. Either avoid them or cut that shit off pronto. Girls think a lot more emotionally then men. You dont want any other guys as close or closer to her than you are emotionally.
    See what's with that mindset though? That's a jealous, possessive, and lazy mindset. Don't get me wrong I'm totally there with you but I'd rather just have one but in the end I would just feel like dude what are you worried about just enjoy the time you have if it's a good time and don't worry what else they are doing. Always have other options or be prepared to go out and get something else.

I don't know though.
    u need finesse.

I dunno how I feel about it. I think a girl can have guy friends if she wants to. I don't think a girl could cheat on me without me knowing it, but the issue is just... what would I do then. Probably just stop talking to her.

To me, the issue is... are her guy friends your friends. If they are, then that's bad shit. It's possible she can really play dudes against each other... and to anyone who is like nah he's my boy he'd never do that, bet.

If you don't know the guys, who cares. She may be a slut, you may be a slut. whatever. I do think some girls just out alpha other girls, though, and all of the girls are just bitchy to them. Some girls can still kick it with girls who are jealous of them, but some can't.

Many possibilities.

-Smak

When a guy is friends with a girl: She friendzoned me and I can never get out!

When a guys girlfriend has male friends: THEY ARE ALL ****ING HER

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by joe
    When a guy is friends with a girl: She friendzoned me and I can never get out!

When a guys girlfriend has male friends: THEY ARE ALL ****ING HER
    Thats just the thing. Do you want your girl being close friends with a bunch of guys who are just waiting for the first opportunity to bang her brains out? Its a very precarious situation that is better to just be avoided.