Default Another Point Guard, A must

Kirk has been waaay too fragile the past 4-5 years. Teague has been decent at best. There's been PGs who are unsigned.
    Leandro Barbosa, a veteran who can contribute, decent from the perimeter, still quick.
    Keyon Dooling, another decent PG, maybe out of control at times but has the ability to attack the basket etc.
    Shannon Brown is more of a SG but he can help too in spot mins at the point.

Default Re: Another Point Guard, A must

Wouldn't be opposed to bringing in another guard, but I think the front office and coaching staff is content with staying put.

We'll see. It'll be interesting to see what approach they take. They obviously had one goal in mind at the beginning of the season, but with Derrick's injury it can go a number of different ways.

Part of me believes he won't miss the whole season. I think they came out and said he's done for the season immediately to avoid the circus they encountered last year and if he does come back then it'll just be a pleasant surprise for everyone.

I still don't know how I feel about it. I could see both negatives and positives to both approaches. Wait and see I guess for everyone.

How about Luol Deng to Toronto for Kyle Lowry and Demar Derozan?

Bulls | Bears | W. Sox ballinhun8's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ljsbb27
    How about Luol Deng to Toronto for Kyle Lowry and Demar Derozan?

Salivating at that type of deal. People might not like the way Derozan chucks but I think in a more controlled offense with a great head coach, he could thrive. His athleticism would be something that Thibs could exploit.

Quote Originally Posted by ballinhun8
    Salivating at that type of deal. People might not like the way Derozan chucks but I think in a more controlled offense with a great head coach, he could thrive. His athleticism would be something that Thibs could exploit.
    Chucks? He is currently ave 21 pts/game at 35.7% from the 3pt line. He is also taking 6 FTs /game and is very athletic.

DJ Augustin it seems is the man.

I'm alright with this.

Tony Wroten?

Decent college freshman eeeeeebro's Avatar

Get rid of all these point guards tank this fing season trade Noah for some good draft picks to a crappy team amnesty boozers dumb ass... trade deng for some picks... Keep taj the guy from over seas moves in at Pf keep dunleavy.. The draft is deep this year... Sign a nice free agent contend for the next 6 years. this team is old you can tell by the injuries. im not talking about rose he will heal up.

Decent college freshman eeeeeebro's Avatar

basicly keep rose(cause we have to) buttler Snell Gibson nazy

Let the rest of the team go..

DJ Augustine has played really well for us. It's a positive that we were able to pick someone up like that and have them actually contribute.

On the flip side though it also tells me a lot about Teague.

Augustine is a guy that after only a few days on the team without knowing all the plays or anything started over him.

That to me is a bad sign. Teague is developing very slowly and has yet to prove himself to his coaching staff or teammates.

If he doesn't turn it around he may be let go and Augustine may be Rose's long term backup.

Quote Originally Posted by ljsbb27
    DJ Augustine has played really well for us. It's a positive that we were able to pick someone up like that and have them actually contribute.

On the flip side though it also tells me a lot about Teague.

Augustine is a guy that after only a few days on the team without knowing all the plays or anything started over him.

That to me is a bad sign. Teague is developing very slowly and has yet to prove himself to his coaching staff or teammates.

If he doesn't turn it around he may be let go and Augustine may be Rose's long term backup.
    I have not seen a lot of Bulls games but it seems he can't space the floor well bec of his lack of range. Its a hit and miss basically. Some work out, some dont. James Johnson is an example.