Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast
    National High School Star I.R.Beast's Avatar

Default Noone Will be Impressed If Miami Wins a Title This year....deal with it!!

Sorry Lebron fans. Noone will be surprised, or even moved if Miami wins a title this year. You LeBron fans are praying he gets this ring so that people won't have the no rings argument, but Who cares if he wins a ring playing on easily the best team in the league...Feauturing D Wade and Chris Bosh..top of the top 3-5 players at their position and wade being an Elite top 3-10 player in the league.

Aren't they sipposed to win with all that talent goin on?....It won't be impressive?....He will alwyas be viewed as a ring chaser that couldn't win without teaming up with the second best player in the league. and a top 5 PF.

Default Re: Noone Will be Impressed If Miami Wins a Title This year....deal with it!!

None will care if you are impressed with their title or not so you better STFU about it already.

National High School Star I.R.Beast's Avatar

Default Re: Noone Will be Impressed If Miami Wins a Title This year....deal with it!!

Quote Originally Posted by dunksby
    None will care if you are impressed with their title or not so you better STFU about it already.
    its the truth dont get but hurt about it.....it's championship or bust for this team and u know it. Easily the best team in the league when they get thrown out of the playoffs this year i cant wait for the excuses...

Quote Originally Posted by I.R.Beast
    its the truth dont get but hurt about it.....it's championship or bust for this team and u know it. Easily the best team in the league when they get thrown out of the playoffs this year i cant wait for the excuses...
    Why would I get butthurt about it? I'm an OKC fan and Heat not winning it means more chance that we win it, but I did not expect a stupid troll to deduct that anyway.

Dunking on everybody in the park

I don't see what's so wrong about being championship or bust. Lakers were the favorites in 09 and 10(with the exception of people who were in love with LeBron) and no one said their titles were unimpressive.

Sorry Lebron fans. Noone will be surprised, or even moved if Miami wins a title this year. You LeBron fans are praying he gets this ring so that people won't have the no rings argument, but Who cares if he wins a ring playing on easily the best team in the league...Feauturing D Wade and Chris Bosh..top of the top 3-5 players at their position and wade being an Elite top 3-10 player in the league.

Aren't they sipposed to win with all that talent goin on?....It won't be impressive?....He will alwyas be viewed as a ring chaser that couldn't win without teaming up with the second best player in the league. and a top 5 PF.
    Sipposed?

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Quote Originally Posted by Pursuer
    I don't see what's so wrong about being championship or bust. Lakers were the favorites in 09 and 10(with the exception of people who were in love with LeBron) and no one said their titles were unimpressive.

It's not even close to being the same thing, so just stop reaching

But they are winning it this year.

If they win 2 or 3 titles most people will stop hating and jump on the bandwagon. In 5 years 50% of the world will declare Lebron the GOAT. This is how the NBA works. Only the die-hard Lebron haters will try to come up with excuses and try to diminish the value of his titles. The same thing happened with Kobe and it's pointless.

I'm a Kobe/Lakers fan. I don't need to diminish the other guy to feel good about my guy. I try to enjoy the game and have a little fun sh*ting on Lebron every once in a while. Lebron will eventually win and his legacy will end up just fine.

I would.

So the argument "Noone would be impressed .. " is already fallacious.

Easily the best team in the league
    when they get thrown out of the playoffs this year i cant wait for the excuses...
    Yeah that makes zero sense...

If Miami is easily the best team they will win it all period.

Stupid thread really, doesn't mean anything if you or any other person isn't impressed by them winning it all... if they win thats all that matters. What people think about it won't matter.

How do you sipposed noone would care when many people are sipposing the heat would would win? I sippose many people would be impressed.

Banned

Gay statement.

oh, so you would be unimpressed when the best teams win the title?
    I guess those 6 rings by Jordan don't mean anything too, since he played on the best teams as well, huh?

So if the Heat win a championship it's not impressive, and if they don't win a championship they are lousy failures?

So it's lose-lose for the Heat no matter what they do?

That seems unfair.