Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Ty Lawson Playing Like Crap In Euroleague/Bashing Fans/Coaches/Teammates

Quote Originally Posted by Walker
    how many MVPs did Anthony Parker win in the Euroleague?
    Derrick Rose NBA MVP

Not airballing my layups anymore RintjeRitsma's Avatar

Default Re: Ty Lawson Playing Like Crap In Euroleague/Bashing Fans/Coaches/Teammates

"he then gets all pissy and whiny when fans do not react kindly to it and threatens to quit like a little bitch because he cannot take it..............

then he starts accusing people of being racist.............."

That sounds very familiar, ironically enough.

What dominating PGs are there in euroleague? real question

Rip Samurai Swoosh L8kersfan222's Avatar

AK47 retired NBA player goes to Euroleague and gets ranked #1. U mad?

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

isn't there a forum for euroleague discussion?
    can we get a mod title edit?

why I even like Rondo CeltsGarlic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by L8kersfan222
    AK47 retired NBA player goes to Euroleague and gets ranked #1. U mad?
    That was 1 game. Kleiza must be top 5 NBA ever, cause he was averaging 41 PPG, while shooting over 60%.

Quote Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
    That was 1 game. Kleiza must be top 5 NBA ever, cause he was averaging 41 PPG, while shooting over 60%.

And this thread is about? 1 game (lol whoops bad point bro) Thanks for owning yourself kid go play in traffic , too easy

And this thread is about? 1 game (lol whoops bad point bro) Thanks for owning yourself kid go play in traffic , too easy
    Whatever bro, find out what you talking about before replaying again. #notworthtoarguewhenclearydontknowwhathessaying

Quote Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
    Whatever bro, find out what you talking about before replaying again. #notworthtoarguewhenclearydontknowwhathessaying

http://www.euroleague.net/main/standings
    too easy

please clarify this post for me, i can't understand the point.
    you said AK is with one game #1 in Euroleague, he said Kleiza could be the same with one game (41points) .. same logic. What's the point?

Man, all your comments are COMPLETELY irrevalant to either topic or my previous comments.

ps. negged from "someone" - murked by L8kersfan, terrible debating skills.... so sad

I guess people can't understand only 1 game of the regular euroleague season has gone by . Lol wish I spoke engrish.

I guess people can't understand only 1 game of the regular euroleague season has gone by . Lol wish I spoke engrish.
    So why do you claim that AK is #1 in Euroleague? Just because he was the MVP of week 1? lol
    I can put many things here with just one game of regular season played and claim many things.

Quote Originally Posted by Maga_1
    So why do you claim that AK is #1 in Euroleague? Just because he was the MVP of week 1? lol
    I can put many things here with just one game of regular season played and claim many things.

See OP; Does this all the time

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague

he then gets all pissy and whiny when fans do not react kindly to it and threatens to quit like a little bitch because he cannot take it..............

then he starts accusing people of being racist..............
    Are we talking about Spanoulis?