Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    NBA Legend

Default WAIT, so LBJ was top 3 BEFORE winning a 3rd ring w GOAT finals vs a 73 win tea

Jesus Christ dude.

No wonder everyone is calling this guy the consensus Co-GOAT now.

How THICK is our King

Default Re: WAIT, so LBJ was top 3 BEFORE winning a 3rd ring w GOAT finals vs a 73 win tea

Some of you need to learn the definition of "consensus".
    All the Lebron stans circle jerking isn't it.

Default Re: WAIT, so LBJ was top 3 BEFORE winning a 3rd ring w GOAT finals vs a 73 win tea

Oh my thickness

top 2 fam stay winning. 1 more mvp or fmvp seals him as GOAT.

NBA Legend

Takes a licking and keeps on thicking

He wasn't even top 10 before 2016.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by knicksman
    at the end of the day, only losers respect bran

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Doranku

Quote Originally Posted by Doranku
    I had him 5-7 (easily ahead of Kobe) BEFORE his most epic ring. He is now top 5 EASY. 2-5 all arguable. Have him at 3.

Cringe thread.
    I really hope Kobe stans weren't as bad on this forum in the 08-10 circa, coz this is hard to read without cringing a few times

NBA All-star

I don't know what it makes you when you're the best player in the league for an x amount of time

Kobe snitching, LeBron thicking

A more accurate assessment is that Lebron was considered top 10 before this year's title and is now widely considered top 5. Some have him as high as 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by GrapeApe
    A more accurate assessment is that Lebron was considered top 10 before this year's title and is now widely considered top 5. Some have him as high as 3rd.
    I think that can be attributed to a recency effect - the finals is still firmly in our memories and it was all time great in terms of drama, significance and LeBron's level of play. I think it'll settle down to a consensus top 7 position, with some top 5s and mainly LeBron stans going to top 3.

Quote Originally Posted by K Xerxes
    I think that can be attributed to a recency effect - the finals is still firmly in our memories and it was all time great in terms of drama, significance and LeBron's level of play. I think it'll settle down to a consensus top 7 position, with some top 5s and mainly LeBron stans going to top 3.
    Lebron was widely considered top 5 and ESPN had him top 3 before the 2016 finals