Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    $ci
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by flipogb
    And i am under 20 but i would beat your ass.
    haha ok tough guy, humour me and post a pic. I have never lost a fight, and I doubt a skinny 20 year old ***** who cheers for Kobe could do any damage to me. Take the bass out of your voice next time you address me boy.

Decent playground baller Bosh4life's Avatar

If you have never lost a fight you obviously have not faught enough. Even i have lost atleast 1.

$ci

Quote Originally Posted by Bosh4life
    If you have never lost a fight you obviously have not faught enough. Even i have lost atleast 1.

How do you lose a fight? ARRGHGHH MY GOD!! OMG!! MY NOSE!!!! OMG I GIVE UP!!!! ARRGGHHH!!!! hahaha cmon I'm not the toughest guy in the world, but never would i quit in a fight. I have 2 brothers, I had plenty of practice (no homo) growing up.

Superstar

question to $ci: how would your feelings be towards kobe if he would lead lakers to three more rings???

$ci

Quote Originally Posted by hotsizzle
    question to $ci: how would your feelings be towards kobe if he would lead lakers to three more rings???

I would be happy that the Lakers won the rings of course. I still love the Lakers, and I wish I could like Kobe, but I just cant stand him. I hate how he alienates himself from everyone, I hate how he forces shots, I hate how he snitched.......... I am going to try and be less of a Kobe Hater next year.

Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by $ci
    I would be happy that the Lakers won the rings of course. I still love the Lakers, and I wish I could like Kobe, but I just cant stand him. I hate how he alienates himself from everyone, I hate how he forces shots, I hate how he snitched.......... I am going to try and be less of a Kobe Hater next year.
    i guarantee you that by the end of next season, you will be a kobe fan.

Default ....

Technically that would make you a bandwagon fan. Only faithful when it's your most convenient. Not trying to insult cause many fans on here are bandwagon fans. I just wouldn't call you a loyal fan.

$ci

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid
    Technically that would make you a bandwagon fan. Only faithful when it's your most convenient. Not trying to insult cause many fans on here are bandwagon fans. I just wouldn't call you a loyal fan.

What if the guy who killed your mother and ***** your kids played for your favorite team? Kobe didnt do these things, but he may as well have

LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

you Suck Sci

$ci

Quote Originally Posted by Skywalker
    you Suck Sci
    If we played 1 on 1, i would win 11-0

Banned

Bandwagoners suck.

I'm trying to improve myself. I'm the new, better Jerm Jerm's Avatar

$ci girl you're an attention whore.

Quote Originally Posted by hotsizzle
    i guarantee you that by the end of next season, you will be a kobe fan.

No offense Sizzle, but your guarantees don't always come through (Looks back at your guarantee at a Game 7 Lakers win)

Decent playground baller Bosh4life's Avatar

How do you lose a fight? ARRGHGHH MY GOD!! OMG!! MY NOSE!!!! OMG I GIVE UP!!!! ARRGGHHH!!!! hahaha cmon I'm not the toughest guy in the world, but never would i quit in a fight. I have 2 brothers, I had plenty of practice (no homo) growing up.
    Who the **** said i quit?I just kept coming at the guy like a drunken idiot until my friends decided to save my ass. Your just acting like an idiot and assuming things. I would ****ing slaughter you you ****ing over cocky *****.

Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by XxNeXuSxX
    No offense Sizzle, but your guarantees don't always come through (Looks back at your guarantee at a Game 7 Lakers win)

haha well you gotta a point there