Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: MJ's sons

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by geeWiz15
    that isn't true then? (about where athletic traits come from) when I read that, I thought of myself, and everyone else whose parents I know pretty well, and it all checks out.

anyone want to talk about this? I find it more interesting than MJ's talentless children who won't ever play at schools I've heard of.
    1: Inherited athleticism is multifactorial. Geneticists have yet to uncover exactly how various athletic traits are passed down, but if you look at families like the Mannings in football, the NBA's Barries, and the Ripkens in baseball it seems reasonable to conclude that if athleticism is genetic then it can be passed on from either parent. Of course, however much athleticism it's possible to inherit it's a fact that you have to develop that athletic ability in some way to be a great athlete.

2: If Fab's dumb theory was correct then Michael Jordan couldn't pass on his athletic genes to his daughters anyway.

3: If you're good enough to get a scholarship you aren't "talentless." You clearly have no idea how hard it is and competitive it is out there.

4: In the future, please don't make me explain why Fab's posts are dumb. I just shouldn't have to.

Banned

GeeWiz i hope u get raped when you get to college. By a bunch of wasted frat boys who hold you down and victmize you in the worst way. Gotta wear pampers for 4-5 months (yes sounds like an NBA injury update dont it). Anything to stop you from talkin out your ass.
    you want me to get raped? is this some perverse sexual fantasy of yours? not only is it gay gangrape, it's UNDERAGE gay gangrape.

it was a big mistake posting my pic and college choices.. Gobb's gonna track me down. I don't know if I feel safe online anymore.

oh wait, I forgot, all Gobb does is talk from behind a computer screen, saying things he doesn't mean and contradicting himself on the regular. example: gets all touchy when I make a crack about his kids, and then later on honestly wishes I get gang raped by a bunch of drunk men.

he's like a proofreader with an ego. he won't saying anything substantial, he'll just make jokes about other people when they slip up. sorta like the nerd that stands against the wall dateless during prom and makes fun of how bad all the popular kids are at dancing. knowing he won't get laid tonight. afraid to take a chance, too concerned with his image so just turn on people when they take a chance and fail.

when he is required to provide his own content he just makes things up, he posts pictures, and types a staggering amount of words that nobody can be bothered to pick apart.

so... do you wanna start with telling me what you disagree with? or are you going to wait for someone else to do it cause you're not sure if you're right or not?

I get that you're a joker and all that ****, trying to get rises out of people. and that's the first damn thing that's gonna pop into everyones head. "gobb's making geewiz act a fool again." well... yup. you don't wish for another man to get sexually violated and not expect a response, you don't insult the complete and utter livelihood of another man and not expect a response. so don't act like youre just joking around. youre not. you can't laugh off a comment like that.

does your mom know you're typing dumb **** on a bball message board, which doesn't develop your feeble mind at all?
    yea because that's all I do on the computer.

Banned

4: In the future, please don't make me explain why Fab's posts are dumb. I just shouldn't have to.
    good point. I forgot who he was for a second.

Local High School Star

doesnt one ever get bored of making fun of kids half his age? i really don't understand how someone does it 24/7,its getting real old

NBA Superstar

it is all you do Geewiz.

Banned

MrGreen jeans HAS to be Tmacsonegoodeye.. no one else makes arguments this stupid..

1: Inherited athleticism is multifactorial. Geneticists have yet to uncover exactly how various athletic traits are passed down, but if you look at families like the Mannings in football, the NBA's Barries, and the Ripkens in baseball it seems reasonable to conclude that if athleticism is genetic then it can be passed on from either parent.

You assume those players are successful for their athelticism.? Quarterback is a skill position. If athlticism was the prime factor in quartebacking I highly doubt whites would dominate the position the way they have throughout history. An idiot should be able to figure this out.. what's your excuse then?

2: If Fab's dumb theory was correct then Michael Jordan couldn't pass on his athletic genes to his daughters anyway.

Sure he could.. it would be a recessive gene you dumba$$.. did you ride the shortbus to school by chance?

3: If you're good enough to get a scholarship you aren't "talentless." You clearly have no idea how hard it is and competitive it is out there.

I never said "none of Jordan's traits were passed down" you halfwit.

It's pretty histerical to watch a halfwit try to be condescending.. : :

Banned

it is all you do Geewiz.
    ... oh, crap, you're right...

do you have any suggestions to turn my life around?

NBA Superstar

Default .

I've given a blind man sight, I've made a paralyzed boy walk, I even turned Richard Jefferson gay with one look, but I have no chance in hell helping you out.

Local High School Star

:

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by geeWiz15
    you want me to get raped? is this some perverse sexual fantasy of yours? not only is it gay gangrape, it's UNDERAGE gay gangrape.

it was a big mistake posting my pic and college choices.. Gobb's gonna track me down. I don't know if I feel safe online anymore.

oh wait, I forgot, all Gobb does is talk from behind a computer screen, saying things he doesn't mean and contradicting himself on the regular. example: gets all touchy when I make a crack about his kids, and then later on honestly wishes I get gang raped by a bunch of drunk men.

he's like a proofreader with an ego. he won't saying anything substantial, he'll just make jokes about other people when they slip up. sorta like the nerd that stands against the wall dateless during prom and makes fun of how bad all the popular kids are at dancing. knowing he won't get laid tonight. afraid to take a chance, too concerned with his image so just turn on people when they take a chance and fail.

when he is required to provide his own content he just makes things up, he posts pictures, and types a staggering amount of words that nobody can be bothered to pick apart.

so... do you wanna start with telling me what you disagree with? or are you going to wait for someone else to do it cause you're not sure if you're right or not?

I get that you're a joker and all that ****, trying to get rises out of people. and that's the first damn thing that's gonna pop into everyones head. "gobb's making geewiz act a fool again." well... yup. you don't wish for another man to get sexually violated and not expect a response, you don't insult the complete and utter livelihood of another man and not expect a response. so don't act like youre just joking around. youre not. you can't laugh off a comment like that.

yea because that's all I do on the computer.
    Ouch.

Quick, Gobb, come back with a "Get off my nuts" joke and proceed to come up with all the typical tv sitcoms white boy nerd character stereotypes you can think of

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FabCasablancas
    MrGreen jeans HAS to be Tmacsonegoodeye.. no one else makes arguments this stupid..
    1: Inherited athleticism is multifactorial. Geneticists have yet to uncover exactly how various athletic traits are passed down, but if you look at families like the Mannings in football, the NBA's Barries, and the Ripkens in baseball it seems reasonable to conclude that if athleticism is genetic then it can be passed on from either parent.

You assume those players are successful for their athelticism.? Quarterback is a skill position. If athlticism was the prime factor in quartebacking I highly doubt whites would dominate the position the way they have throughout history. An idiot should be able to figure this out.. what's your excuse then?
    A strong arm is an athletic trait, stupid. And do you think that guys like Steve Young and John Elway weren't great athletes? Oh, and FYI, white men have the long history of dominating the QB position because of racial discrimination in the past against black QBs.

Sure he could.. it would be a recessive gene you dumba$$.. did you ride the shortbus to school by chance?
    Pardon me. There is a miniscule chance that the recessive MJ athlete gene is passed on, according to your idiot theory.

That wasn't addressed to you, moron.

I dont have kids. Sadly thats about as far as i got reading your post. All i want to know from you is how is the kid "Talentless" based on what school he goes too?

Banned

A strong arm is an athletic trait, stupid. And do you think that guys like Steve Young and John Elway weren't great athletes?

Go back and read what I wrote again you, mroon. haha Then try to come back with a real argument.. because you still haven't adressed what I said. What you are saying is like saying jumpshooters are great athletes.

Oh, and FYI, white men have the long history of dominating the QB position because of racial discrimination in the past against black QBs.

ohh.. ok .. so some how white people just reserved the quarterback position.. haha.. wow.. just when I think you can't get any dumber..

Pardon me. There is a miniscule chance that the recessive MJ athlete gene is passed on, according to your idiot theory.

ahahah OWNED!

That wasn't addressed to you, moron.

Then why did you include it in a psot that was largely directed to me, lepton? Please kill yourself before you get any dumber and are unable to even figure out how to do that right.

NBA lottery pick

Well, I found the article interesting. The rest of this thread is trash.

I can't believe you guys are bashing these kids just because of who their father is. They're not even out of high school yet and some of you are already calling them "talentless".

Let them be kids. They already have to deal with all the media attention crap.

Mathius

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    GeeWiz i hope u get raped when you get to college. By a bunch of wasted frat boys who hold you down and victmize you in the worst way. Gotta wear pampers for 4-5 months (yes sounds like an NBA injury update dont it). Anything to stop you from talkin out your ass.
    Oh my

Didn't Jordan not make his junior varsity squad? Came back to have a great senior year I think.....Don't know if it was the added motivation of being cut the year before or was he a late bloomer. Maybe a little bit of both.

And if anyone remembers, Mike wasn't exactly dominanting the college game like Melo when he came out. Ask Portland if they knew he had the potential to lead a team to six championships. Writing these kids off ENTIRELY too early.

And not buying the inheriting female traits either. Alright. Who spiked the koolaid on that one? So a female that cooks and cleans produces a son with a 40 inch vert and competitive drive. Please. Just like a son can inherit his dad's competiveness, he can inherit his athletic traits. Now I think I'll have some of that punch thank you...