Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Memories of the greatest clutch rebounding performance ever by a shooting guard

Kobe Mamba Gawd Bean Bryant's 15 boards in the game 7 of the 2010 NBA finals was nothing short off spectacular. I have never seen a better clutch rebounding performance by a shooting guard in my life time and I don't think anyone else has either. It is even more incredible thate Kobe was on the floor with Gasol, Bynum and Odom and still outrebounded them all

Hopefully da gawd will look to keep his elite rebounding presence into the 2011/2012 season.

Default Re: Memories of the greatest clutch rebounding performance ever by a shooting guard

Well duh he got 15 boards, he only shot 6-24 from the field, 0-6 from the three. He had to go get dem clankers off the rim.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Default Re: Memories of the greatest clutch rebounding performance ever by a shooting guard

how many of those were easy D rebounds to pad his stats

anyone w/o purple&gold glasses knows he played like garbage
    Last edited by M.Bustly15A5RU8; 11-27-2011 at 04:30 PM.

"clutch" rebound performances? lolz

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by AI3Anthony
    "clutch" rebound performances? lolz
    Even though he wasnt shooting well he still found a way to help he team win the game! thats what great players do

Gooner | Heat Nation EnoughSaid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    Well duh he got 15 boards, he only shot 6-24 from the field, 0-6 from the three. He had to go get dem clankers off the rim.

Damn, they won he freakin' Finals that year. Isn't that enough? You have to post a thread about him getting 15 rebounds in the last game? Seriously!? OMG I KILL MYSELF!

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

someone make an analysis

I bet almost all of the rebounds he collected were empty stats rebounds that were easy to get

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Kobe Mamba Gawd Bean Bryant's 15 boards in the game 7 of the 2010 NBA finals was nothing short off spectacular. I have never seen a better clutch rebounding performance by a shooting guard in my life time and I don't think anyone else has either. It is even more incredible thate Kobe was on the floor with Gasol, Bynum and Odom and still outrebounded them all

Hopefully da gawd will look to keep his elite rebounding presence into the 2011/2012 season.
    does it not feel weird to be so obsessed with another man? i mean you spend so much time talking/posting about him, and he doesnt even know you exist.

edit: also, glen davis rebounded the ball better than kobe that game.

also, mike miller in game 3 of the finals this year rebounded the ball at a better rate than kobe that game. props to mike miller's clutch rebounding
    Last edited by chips93; 11-27-2011 at 04:50 PM.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by M.Bustly15A5RU8
    someone make an analysis

I bet almost all of the rebounds he collected were empty stats rebounds that were easy to get
    a lot of them were in the 4th quarter

"empty stat rebounds" in Game 7 of the NBA Finals in an ugly slugfest of a game

Quote Originally Posted by Yao Ming's Foot
    "empty stat rebounds" in Game 7 of the NBA Finals in an ugly slugfest of a game

it's funny how Kobe's big man partners anchor the defense and rebound and fanboys say it doesn't mean much and Kobe's scoring >>> but when Kobe plays like garbage his rebounds make up for his horrible offense and he "willed" his team to win...although Pau Gasol stepped up more than he did

Quote Originally Posted by M.Bustly15A5RU8
    it's funny how Kobe's big man partners anchor the defense and rebound and fanboys say it doesn't mean much but when Kobe plays like garbage his rebounds make up for his horrible offense and he "willed" his team to win...although Pau Gasol stepped up more than he did

Try again... in English this time

Quote Originally Posted by Yao Ming's Foot
    Try again... in English this time
    when u got nothin to say...point out lazy sentence structure

Kobe was absolute garbage and couldn't get shit done until he got some freebies down the stretch. Deal with it.

Pau Gasol = TRUE FINALS MVP