Default Lakers fans, do you see Clarkson as the starting PG from here out?

Lin and Price will probably be gone after the season's done. How do you feel about Clarkson being the starting PG for the next few years?

Default Re: Lakers fans, do you see Clarkson as the starting PG from here out?

Quote Originally Posted by sammichoffate
    Lin and Price will probably be gone after the season's done. How do you feel about Clarkson being the starting PG for the next few years?
    Haven't seen enough to really tell but he seems more like a SG than a PG.

Serious playground baller

as a Warrior fan I feel good about the lakers PG situation
    especially if Clarkson is starting

Quote Originally Posted by KungFuJoe
    He's like Shaun Livingston from what I have seen, but Scott hasn't given him enough playing time till recently so I can't really say too much about him.

the few ive seen, he sucks, hopeless roster

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by sammichoffate
    He need to work hard on a lot of stuff and he's not exactly a point guard either. His jumpshot need a lot of work. He need to read the defense when he attacks. Right now he's a turnover waiting to happen because he look reckless out there.
    As far as the starting point guard , I just don't see it. He's more like a bench player.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by KungFuJoe
    Yes and I saw him last night and he played a lot. Just terrible. Right now, he should not try to do much. Good thing Lakers are in a tanking mode or else no coach will tolerate all that careless mistakes.

Clarkson is ****ing trash. He is the biggest piece of shit in the league. Lin might be playing like shit, but Clarkson is the ****ing worst. I would rather give up a 2nd round draft pick to get back Nemanja Nedovic than play Jordan Clarkson on the Warriors. He's like a homeless man's Patty Mills without a Popovich.

Good High School Starter dreamwarrior's Avatar

We need a few more games to see how he adjusts, but so far he's not looking that great at PG. Maybe he should be a spot up shooter

Nah, we tanking thats why he's starting right now.

He's gonna get cut next season

let the kid develop, give him all the minutes for all I care. It helps the tank and it helps him, see Kendall Marshall last year. I don't think he'll ever be starting material but he could become a solid contributor for us off the bench next year.

He's had a couple decent games, most notable one against the Spurs in his 1st start.

Banned

Dude is trash nasty

I'd rather Price starts for the rest of the season because he's absolutely abysmal. After Price leaves I hope we sign/draft a better PG. Doesn't have to be elite, just someone who can play.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Bay Area Baller
    as a Warrior fan I feel good about the lakers PG situation
    especially if Clarkson is starting
    To be fair, the lakers were literally cheated out of the best PG in the NBA.