Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Default Here are some of the moves the Clippers have made since Doc Rivers has been the GM

- Sign Spencer Hawes to a 4 year contract
    - Trade for Austin Rivers
    - Sign Paul Pierce to a 3 year contract
    - Sign Josh Smith
    - Traded Spencer Hawes and Matt Barnes for Lance Stephenson

Hawes last season: 6 ppg on 39%

This season so far
    A. Rivers: 8 PPG on 42% (24 mpg)
    Pierce: 4 ppg on 30%
    J. Smith: 6 ppg on 40%
    Stephenson: 5 ppg on 43%

Default Re: Here are some of the moves the Clippers have made since Doc Rivers has been the GM

I always got told he was a great coach, particularly after he won with the Celtics.

I never saw it. Would never want my team to hire him.

Default Re: Here are some of the moves the Clippers have made since Doc Rivers has been the GM

When do they hold his feet to the fire? Does this guy have free reign just because CP3 wants him there?

Banned

He got a fluke title in 2008.

It legit should have an asterix.

If Bynum and Ariza were healthy, Celtics get swept and Doc is out of the league in 3 years.

Shit player, worse coach, even worse GM

KG and Thibs MADE him

I can't believe he traded for and re-signed his own scrub son, you gotta have at least a little shame you know

As a Clip fan, I am starting to realize that he is a whiner. At first, I thought it was just passion in the moment but after several years of watching most Clip games, the guy is just a whiner. He complains about almost every play that goes against us.

Banned

Can't believe the idiotic Clips made this guy GM AND Head Coach and expected to contend.

Quote Originally Posted by Segatti
    I can't believe he traded for and re-signed his own scrub son, you gotta have at least a little shame you know
    Well, it's the same thing as a CEO of a company giving his son the power to be just under him even though he's not qualified and might be a dumbass piece of shit. He's in a position of power, and I see no reason why he wouldn't help his son out. Whoever is Doc's boss is the one that can do something about it, but won't.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    I always got told he was a great coach, particularly after he won with the Celtics.

I never saw it. Would never want my team to hire him.
    This! The celtics are great assistance coaches and vet players. He's always been an awful coach and even worse GM it seems.

wait what happened to pierce? He was pretty good last season...

Serious playground baller Mike smith's Avatar

It's not doc fault they won't win. I don't think u can win with Paul and griffin as 1 and 2 and your third player deandre who can't be out there in the 4 th. Problem for them is they don't get easy buckets. Blake doesn't take advantage of switches or his athleticism in the post he's always drifting from mid range. It's annoying see people blame coaches all the time maybe it's the players. And people complaining about Stephenson and smith and losing Barnes what did you want him to do you only have so much money to spend. And pierce is washed up or saving himself for the playoffs.

They also had Bledsloe and Collison LMAO

Now they have Austin

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mike smith
    It's not doc fault they won't win. I don't think u can win with Paul and griffin as 1 and 2 and your third player deandre who can't be out there in the 4 th. Problem for them is they don't get easy buckets. Blake doesn't take advantage of switches or his athleticism in the post he's always drifting from mid range. It's annoying see people blame coaches all the time maybe it's the players. And people complaining about Stephenson and smith and losing Barnes what did you want him to do you only have so much money to spend. And pierce is washed up or saving himself for the playoffs.
    The problem is the Clippers only have 4 good players on the roster while the rest of the team is trash. And Doc deserves some of the blame considering it is his job to surround his All-Star players with a good supporting cast, and so far he has surrounded CP3/Blake/DeAndre with a bunch of old washed up players, his son who should be a bench warmer, and a one hit wonder in Stephenson.

Serious playground baller Mike smith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers
    The problem is the Clippers only have 4 good players on the roster while the rest of the team is trash. And Doc deserves some of the blame considering it is his job to surround his All-Star players with a good supporting cast, and so far he has surrounded CP3/Blake/DeAndre with a bunch of old washed up players, his son who should be a bench warmer, and a one hit wonder in Stephenson.
    I'm just not sure what people are expecting him to add with the limited cap room this team has. I thought adding smith and pierce were gunna help them have a good bench this year. A lot of people did as well. I didn't know what lance would show up up good lance or bad but clearly we know which one it is. Every one on the bench just wants to get there own shots and are very inefficient at doing it. Crawford looks like he is on his was out but not sure what they can get for him.