Default Larry Nance article for Players Tribune includes his thoughts on Kobe

http://www.theplayerstribune.com/nba...nce-jr-lakers/

Really good read overall but this stood out to me:

[quote]I hear some people saying,
    Last edited by konex; 12-11-2015 at 01:55 PM.

Default Re: Larry Nance article for Players Tribune includes his

So Kobe has all these nigguhs brainwashed too? Why should the rookies even play at all? They should just attend Kobe lectures like the "Kobe System" ads. Seriously tho Kobe's been a problem, there's no denying it. But he isn't even close to the biggest problem on the team.

Is larry nance too senile to realize Kobe is shooting 30%?

He seems to have a problem with Roy. First he snitched on Roy's bullying then he liked when Roy sucked at the flying simulator.

I rule the local playground

Default Re: Larry Nance article for Players Tribune includes his thoughts on Kobe

Larry's right.

The youngsters should watch in awe as Kobe's making history right before their eyes.

They'll never see anything like it again, and they should be glad Kobe taks them along for the ride.

Quote Originally Posted by atljonesbro
    Is larry nance too senile to realize Kobe is shooting 30%?
    It's his son. I too, thought it was his father until I started reading and noticed the immaturity.

High School Starter

Default Re: Larry Nance article for Players Tribune includes his thoughts on Kobe

If there is anything I've learned from ISH its that the opinion of actual NBA players, past and present, are nowhere near as valuable as the opinions of anonymous internet posters on ISH

so who cares what Nance thinks, lets hear from some random Kobe haters before we really put any weight into this

Quote Originally Posted by DaOldLion
    If there is anything I've learned from ISH its that the opinion of actual NBA players, past and present, are nowhere near as valuable as the opinions of anonymous internet posters on ISH

so who cares what Nance thinks, lets hear from some random Kobe haters before we really put any weight into this
    Magic thought Jeremy Lin was going to be a star player in the league. GOAT bball IQ. GOAT basketball analysis. There is no 60s guy save Jerry West who thinks MJ is the GOAT. Wilt thought he could average 50pts in the 90s. Anyways you get the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by DaOldLion

future repped

NBA rookie of the year HOoopCityJones's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri
    Magic thought Jeremy Lin was going to be a star player in the league. GOAT bball IQ. GOAT basketball analysis. There is no 60s guy save Jerry West who thinks MJ is the GOAT. Wilt thought he could average 50pts in the 90s. Anyways you get the idea.
    Wilt and Magic are the most out of touch players of all time, next to Shaq and Kobe.

Made that high school varsity squad Goofsta Knicca's Avatar

Kobe got them jerkin off to Kobe highlight vids before da game.