Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Wait, Did Lebron Really Promise Cleveland A Title?

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    Mo Williams was an all-star because Jameer Nelson got hurt and he basically had to cry to get the invite
    Truth

Also add in the LeBron factor. Cleveland was only known because of the King. Which is what placed Ho Williams on the map

Both of you two fakkits just love chowing down that LeBron cawk

Don't mind me, continue the cawksucking, lol

So because LeBron carried them to a 60 win season, the rest of the team was considered good? He had to lead them in every damn category for them to win though. Who wins with that?

I love how OP acts like a Lebron fan in disbelief when we've all seen him and his anti Lebron agenda before.

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

I still laugh when people use Shaq/Delonte being gone as a crutch for Cleveland losing a pathetic 26 games in a row. The team lost Mo Williams in 2010 for 15 games and they went 15-0 starting scrub Daniel Gibson. Shaq misses 1/3 the season and the team still gets the #1 seed and played way better with Hickson starting. The common denominator losing was not having LeBron. Anyone else remember the Cavs lost every game that LeBron didn't play the last few weeks of the season?

I think LeBron should've broken his foot and sat out an entire year and then the Cavs land a lottery pick. That way he could've had some actual talent around him there.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Exlax
    So because LeBron carried them to a 60 win season, the rest of the team was considered good? He had to lead them in every damn category for them to win though. Who wins with that?
    Miami

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    That is some snappy comeback. Don't be mad you got destroyed by facts. You were honestly better off just signing off and kicking your ****ing dog in anger than typing that pathetic excuse of a reply

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Drew
    Miami
    I honestly don't like Miami as a team because of that. I will say that they at least make the playoffs without him. Even though Bosh and Dwade i guess you can say vanished this past season, I think they still could've made the playoffs without LeBron. That's not a swipe at LeBron at all FYI. I just don't understand how people claim his Cavs teammates were that good. They must've not been looking at the actual games maybe?

Banned

Don't mind me, continue the cawksucking, lol
    If Skittles had a cawk, Derrick Rose would suck it all year long.

Banned

That is some snappy comeback. Don't be mad you got destroyed by facts. You were honestly better off just signing off and kicking your ****ing dog in anger than typing that pathetic excuse of a reply

Troof hurts doe, you go overboard with your LeBron mancrush. It's really very gay.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Cleveland teams shouldnt have been enough to win titles.. Lebron didnt have enough support. But he was good enough to still do it, if he didnt stop trying.

Cavs were always favorites against the Celtics and had HCA.. they were up 2-1 and were competitive to start the series. And then Lebron just mailed it in and stopped trying haflway through when it was all still in reach.. for no reason. Lebron is the perfect one man army type player. And he couldve probably won a chip with Cleveland if he never quit.

Troof hurts doe, you go overboard with your LeBron mancrush. It's really very gay.
    So you defend yourself getting owned by facts by calling a poster "gay". Ok, I think we're done here

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    Cleveland teams shouldnt have been enough to win titles.. Lebron didnt have enough support. But he was good enough to still do it, if he didnt stop trying.

Cavs were always favorites against the Celtics and had HCA.. they were up 2-1 and were competitive to start the series. And then Lebron just mailed it in and stopped trying haflway through when it was all still in reach.. for no reason. Lebron is the perfect one man army type player. And he couldve probably won a chip with Cleveland if he never quit.

You don't think coaching adjustments had anything to do with them losing though? I saw plays where he was ineffective, but I think that had more to do with Boston's defense. They were outmatched at every position other than SF and even then Paul Pierce was still pretty good. I just think the better team won.