Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Talking I got a goal, bring an NBA championship here to Cleveland - lebron james

http://www.nba.com/video/channels/nb....nba/index.htm

mark

1:37

4:30
    "I got a goal, and it's a huge goal, and that's to bring an NBA championship here to Cleveland," James said. "And I won't stop until I get it."

Default Re: I got a goal, bring an NBA championship here to Cleveland - lebron james

*Yawn*

IN PAT RILEY WE TRUST Theoo's Daddy's Avatar

Default Re: I got a goal, bring an NBA championship here to Cleveland - lebron james

Banned

IN PAT RILEY WE TRUST Theoo's Daddy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kaiiu

Quote Originally Posted by Theoo's Daddy
    YAY! We found LeBron's missing balls!

C A V A L I E R S

I just don't get you haters. So the guy said he was going to win a championship for Cleveland, and he bolted two months later. So what? Does everybody HAVE to live up to EVERYTHING they proclaim on national television, just because they said it? LeBron doesn't have to live up to anything LeBron said, and if you disagree, you are a hater. Haters gonna hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Phong
    YAY! We found LeBron's missing balls!
    Hilarious!!!

[COLOR="White"]fakkit[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by nbacardDOTnet

mark

"I got a goal, and it's a huge goal, and that's to bring an NBA championship here to Cleveland," James said. "And I won't stop until I get it."

That doesn't make sense because he's not in Cleveland anymore and they didn't win a championship.. something doesn't add up.

chips93
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Local High School Star

get over it

Not airballing my layups anymore

This type trolling is getting old and annoying. The mods should close this type of thread when it pops up.

Quote Originally Posted by nbacardDOTnet

mark

Get a life fvcking hater !

Umm...That's every NBA player's goal. To win a championship for their franchise.

Lebron is just a happy camper, it hurts him when things goes wrong but atleast he's isn't vulgar about it. Just don't worry about it, just let the media control your little minds.