Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Bynum: " I dont participate i the huddles.", Bayless response: "Close to full blown m

Bynum: " I dont participate i the huddles.", Bayless response: "Close to full blown mutiny"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwiMt...FDFxjYMNNjA%3D

Banned

Default Re: Bynum: " I dont participate i the huddles.", Bayless response: "Close to full blown m

would bet money that lakers run triangle in playoffs

Default Re: Bynum: " I dont participate i the huddles.", Bayless response: "Close to full blown m

Quote Originally Posted by RazorBaLade
    Not like it'd do much to Brown as he doesn't care about O.

3-time NBA All-Star

Bynum is the epitome of an entitled, young, immature star athlete.

Lakers ran the triangle against the Celtics in their last regular season game.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

You can't run an offense your coaches don't know.

The ISH'ers Champion!

Best offensive system that exist..........so the opposing team runs zone.... 3pt shooter barrage....so the opposing team runs iso....bigs and slashers make you pay....

PicknRoll and play sets are just a mess, adding complexity to a simple thing. Sets don't always go the way you want them to go........pick n roll....well, everyone knows it......too dependent on PG's.....

Ball movement and spacing works wonders and that is what the triangle allows you to do. Ask MJ about it....ask Shaq about it.....they loved it.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    You can't run an offense your coaches don't know.
    Kobe, Pau, and Andrew know it. Therefore it will be run.

The ISH'ers Champion!

Look at the spacing and how many Lakers get to touch the ball......ball movement is just gold.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEWGkroBi8c

lets not act like that happens today on this Lakers team.....triangle is so f' simple but yet you need smart players to run it.

If you double team Kobe or any other player the openness other players will have and the spacing to make that open player or some other player make a play is just gold.

Mike Brown is lost when it comes to offense and he's not better than a college coach at it.
    Last edited by PickernRoller; 04-02-2012 at 08:43 PM.

I mean "I don't participate in huddles"?

Then what are you getting paid to do?

Another Laker Dynasty? bleedinpurpleTwo's Avatar

this is an example of reporters (Bayless) reading more into the situation than actually exists.

"I don't know," Bynum said with his characteristic cavalier attitude. "I don't take part in the huddles."
    Another reporter reacted with disbelief, asking why not.
    "I'm resting," Bynum said. "Getting my Zen on."

LOL. Bynum is so smug.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Bynum giving Mike Brown the middle finger.

NBA Superstar

i'd like to see direct video of Bynum saying it. he could've just been jokingly blowing off the question. that was a loaded question they were asking him anyways.