Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Lets GO PENS!

Default Re: Hate to say it ... Lebron is overrated

Quote Originally Posted by -primetime-
    BULL SH[COLOR="Black"]I[/COLOR]T

I will take a big tall 22 year old monster that has the ability to take a team to the Finals without Shaq Daddy over a foul shooter in a wheel chair any day.
    I would take lebron but like I said just by a half of a "<"

I usually hit open layups

don't make me post the "phantom fouls" dude...

you're gonna make me post those aren't you?
    I didnt want this to turn into a wade vs. lebron forum. I think wade is better but I agree that lebron has "potential." God I hate that word.

Banned

Wade is better than lebron james imo it's not even close to me. Wade's only problem is that he is injury prone because unlike lebron he plays hard every minute every game and doesn't mail in half the season.

-primetime-
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon
    You do realize that "foul shooter in a wheel-chair" single-handedly squashed your team in the 2006 NBA Finals right?

Oh and Wade was the one who carried Shaq.....NOT the other way around.

Wade > LeBron > Dirk
    you made me do this...

your fault

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fydhtOSlfW0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y8nI1PPYOk

he single handedly fouled his way to victory...

28 free throws in one half...NBA record

no one was sallowed to even look in his direction

Lets GO PENS!

Quote Originally Posted by d-wade2923
    I didnt want this to turn into a wade vs. lebron forum. I think wade is better but I agree that lebron has "potential." God I hate that word.
    Its on Bit[COLOR="Black"]ch![/COLOR]

LeBron is slightly better than Dwade, he is a better scorer. If you take away shaq dwade isn't going to be getting his full 28ppg. LeBron gets you 27 a game without shaq.

LeBron is a better passer. How you ask? Because he can hit any guy on the floor from anywhere without even looking. 1 assist less per game, yet no shaq.

LeBron is only slightly worse defensively. Wade is a good thief and blocker but he takes to many risks. LeBron doesn't take as many risks and tries stay in front of his man. LeBron has improved a ton on the defensive side of the ball.

LeBron is a better leader. He motivates like no other.

LeBron is a better rebounder.

But like I said it is VERY close.

LeBron James half of a ">" Dwayne Wade

Banned

you made me do this...

your fault

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fydhtOSlfW0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y8nI1PPYOk

he single handedly fouled his way to victory...

28 free throws in one half...NBA record

no one was sallowed to even look in his direction
    even so, he singlehandedly beat the Pistons that year when then Pistons were actually still good. im sorry but give me a healthy wade over healhty lebron any day

-primetime-

Quote Originally Posted by jackjohnson
    even so, he singlehandedly beat the Pistons that year when then Pistons were actually still good. im sorry but give me a healthy wade over healhty lebron any day
    "any day"

ok...we will see how you feel about that "any day" three years from now when Shaq is gone and Wade has been exposed as amazingly over-rated

do think that if Wade played for the Cavs instead of Lebron that they would have gone to the Finals?....HELL NO

"any day"

ok...we will see how you feel about that "any day" three years from now when Shaq is gone and Wade has been exposed as amazingly over-rated

do think that if Wade played for the Cavs instead of Lebron that they would have gone to the Finals?....HELL NO
    how do u kno that

Lets GO PENS!

shaq had over 21ppg on 66 fg%....

Banned

"any day"

haha you must be joking. when shaq was out this year, wade was averaging near triple double figures on a piss poor Heat team. i am pretty sure him, z, varejo, hughes et al would have beaten a wiz team missing its 2 stars and an Old nets team

Lets GO PENS!

haha you must be joking. when shaq was out this year, wade was averaging near triple double figures on a piss poor Heat team. i am pretty sure him, z, varejo, hughes et al would have beaten a wiz team missing its 2 stars and an Old nets team
    that would have gotten them to the ecf. :rollingeyes:

Quote Originally Posted by Cannonball
    Its on Bit[COLOR="Black"]ch![/COLOR]

LeBron is slightly better than Dwade, he is a better scorer. If you take away shaq dwade isn't going to be getting his full 28ppg. LeBron gets you 27 a game without shaq.

LeBron is a better passer. How you ask? Because he can hit any guy on the floor from anywhere without even looking. 1 assist less per game, yet no shaq.

LeBron is only slightly worse defensively. Wade is a good thief and blocker but he takes to many risks. LeBron doesn't take as many risks and tries stay in front of his man. LeBron has improved a ton on the defensive side of the ball.

LeBron is a better leader. He motivates like no other.

LeBron is a better rebounder.

But like I said it is VERY close.

LeBron James half of a ">" Dwayne Wade
    Im gonna try to make this short cause im tired. Wade is a better scorer than lebron its not even close. Wade has a much better jumper than lebron and he averages more points than lebron. You mean to tell me that if u needed a bucket at the end of the game you would rather give to lebron than wade. Wade averaged the same amt of points if not more w/o shaq the past 2 seasons when shaq was always hurt. They are equally good passers even tho wade averages more assists partly b/c of shaq.
    They are equally good drivers b/c wade is quicker but lebron is more explosive. How can u say that lebron is a better leader when he chokes in the 4th quarter and wade is mr. clutch in the 4th. Wade also beat the junk out of the mavs and led his team to a title. Lebron is a better rebounder I will give u that but hes also taller. It is close esp. after what lebron did this yr but wade is still clearly better. Hes a better scorer, shooter, defender, more clutch, and hes won a ring. Lebron is younger, and a better rebounder.
    Last edited by d-wade2923; 07-30-2007 at 01:05 AM.

-primetime-

WHEN SHAQ WAS OUT THE TEAM WAS BELOW .500

when Wade was gone it was SHAQ that took the team to the play-offs...NOT WADE

god that motherfu[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]ker is sooo over-rated it drves me nuts

and now Shaq is under-rated....HE IS STILL SHAQ

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Cannonball
    that would have gotten them to the ecf. :rollingeyes:
    I'm just saying. lebron james is a great player, but lets not make it out like his run this year was historic.

Banned

Not sure how this even a debate.

Wade carried his team to a championship over an elite team averaging 36 PPG.

LeBron failed to show up in the Finals as his team got swept.

Wade....by a mile.