Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good Guy Cops

Great college starter FatComputerNerd's Avatar

Default Good Guy Cops

This is a few months old but some may not have seen it.

I came across it on my Facebook news-feed and felt like sharing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbqUJNAlqIY

Moral of the story: not all cops are d*cks, they're people like you and me. Some may be jerks but not all of them are.
    Last edited by FatComputerNerd; 08-14-2014 at 06:45 PM.

Banned

Default Re: Good Guy Cops

to the people that say that most cops are good and only the few bad ones make the headlines, i call bs to it. i've been a cop, albeit just a military cop, but a cop none the less, and the department i worked for was a civilian department and employed people from all 4 branches and civilian cops. well, not all cops are good cops. most cops are dic ks. most of them were the losers that you knew in HS. most of them just want to feel like they're superior to the other guy. most of them were total beta puss ies their whole lives until they got their badges and now act like king shit. most of them are literally the type of guys anyone would want to punch in the face the moment you met them.

but then there are some good cops too. people who want to help other people. people who know manners and know that politeness matters. people who want to be of service to other people.

now both types are adrenaline junkies, but the first type get their kicks out of harassing normal people and keeps them going and feeling 'cool' while for the second type that simply doesn't matter and the first type is an embarrassment to them.

It is a tough job especially dealing with all the assholes out there. The far majority of the time they are making the right call in incredible adverse situations. With that being said the public expects better when mistakes or wrong doing/abuse of power occur. I'm more concerned with the lack accountability in finding out what is going wrong and taking necessary steps to correct them. I mean it makes no sense when police force and local officials claim they lack resources but than proceed to acquire military like hardware.

NBA Superstar

fukk tha police

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by MMM
    It is a tough job especially dealing with all the assholes out there. The far majority of the time they are making the right call in incredible adverse situations. With that being said the public expects better when mistakes or wrong doing/abuse of power occur. I'm more concerned with the lack accountability in finding out what is going wrong and taking necessary steps to correct them. I mean it makes no sense when police force and local officials claim they lack resources but than proceed to acquire military like hardware.
    the biggest problem with the police force is the fact that any time they fukk up and say, kill your mother or your dog, guess who gets to investigate that fukk up.....

THE COPS...

It'd be like you stealing from work and then the person to investigate if you stole shit or not was you....

Banned

dude, you have no idea what they let in as cops these days. i've known guys, guys that i term as 'quick draw mcgraws' that are just too fuc king high strung for anyone's good.

for example, (i used to be a cop) i got called to a call at a trailer park where a guy was having medical problems and was stuck in his bed due to being overweight, the guy was like 600 lbs. so the emt's came and had to bust out his bedroom window and pull him out through that to take him to the hospital. i arrived with my partner and saw that the scene was safe. no problems, its just a medical call. but i was carrying a shotgun. so i ask around what's going on and the paramedics fill me in. i ask them if they needed any help and they said that they could use some help pulling the guy out of the window. so i hand the shotgun to my partner and get to helping the paramedics. we pull the guy out and get him on the streatcher. i turn around and look at my partner and he's got the shotgun in his hands, tactically ready pointing it at the trees like he's sniping out snipers and shit. so i go up to him and i was like, dude, just put that shit in the car and lock it up. and he's like i gotta keep the scene secure. i just shook my head, grabbed the keys from him and got in the car and called in that the situation was clear and called him in and left.

the point being, plenty of morons in the police force. most of them are little bitch ass pha ggots mining for action and about 75% of them can't even handle that shit.

most of these guys are just ass holes on power trips. now i'm not saying that all of them are, b/c some of them are genuinely good guys that got into it to genuinely help people, but about 80% of them are just peices of shit that just wanted to feel like the king shit.
    Last edited by SupermanOnSteroids; 08-14-2014 at 07:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    fukk tha police
    Father UC King the Police

Quote Originally Posted by SupermanOnSteroids
    dude, you have no idea what they let in as cops these days. i've known guys, guys that i term as 'quick draw mcgraws' that are just too fuc king high strung for anyone's good.

for example, (i used to be a cop) i got called to a call at a trailer park where a guy was having medical problems and was stuck in his bed due to being overweight, the guy was like 600 lbs. so the emt's came and had to bust out his bedroom window and pull him out through that to take him to the hospital. i arrived with my partner and saw that the scene was safe. no problems, its just a medical call. but i was carrying a shotgun. so i ask around what's going on and the paramedics fill me in. i ask them if they needed any help and they said that they could use some help pulling the guy out of the window. so i hand the shotgun to my partner and get to helping the paramedics. we pull the guy out and get him on the streatcher. i turn around and look at my partner and he's got the shotgun in his hands, tactically ready pointing it at the trees like he's sniping out snipers and shit. so i go up to him and i was like, dude, just put that shit in the car and lock it up. and he's like i gotta keep the scene secure. i just shook my head, grabbed the keys from him and got in the car and called in that the situation was clear and called him in and left.

the point being, plenty of morons in the police force. most of them are little bitch ass pha ggots mining for action and about 75% of them can't even handle that shit.

most of these guys are just ass holes on power trips. now i'm not saying that all of them are, b/c some of them are genuinely good guys that got into it to genuinely help people, but about 80% of them are just peices of shit that just wanted to feel like the king shit.
    Well that sounds like they are spending out of balance. Far too much on hardware and ignoring the training and support needed to maintain the force. No way should the person you described even make it through the cracks.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MMM
    Well that sounds like they are spending out of balance. Far too much on hardware and ignoring the training and support needed to maintain the force. No way should the person you described even make it through the cracks.
    that person actually out ranked me

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jaydacris
    did the fat guy smell bad?
    yes, it was horrible. i put on latex gloves to move him but still felt disgusted.

Was with my friend at a gas station when his battery gave out, cop was cool enough to let us approach him and not shoot us and giving us a jump.

NBA Superstar

Cops are like any other profession -- while you have mostly good people occupying those positions, occasionaly you get a deranged sociopath that managed to slip through the cracks.

I myself am a sociopath working retail....

When someone calls from another store wanting me to look for shit, guess what I say without looking? Yep... "we don't have it."

When you b*tch and whine and want me to go look in the back for something to make ABSOLUTELY SURE that it isn't there even though I told you we're out, guess what I do? Yep.... Go to the back and stare at the fukkin wall for 3 minutes before going back to the floor and telling you that we're out...

Hell one time I was talking sports with a fellow coworker (the only other guy on the floor as well) and we got paged "stockman line 3, stockman line 3" and we were right by the phone so I just hit the line 3 button and then instantly took the phone off the wall and put it right back in it's place to hang up on whoever was on the other side...

Moral of the story is that you can't trust EVERYONE to be a good employee and shit. Cops are no exception. If I was a cop I'd do some corrupt ass shit, no doubt.

who cut onions mah [COLOR="Black"]nig[/COLOR]ga

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

most cops are good people. A few are terrible. Every dept. has their bad eggs.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13
    most cops are good people. A few are terrible. Every dept. has their bad eggs.
    correction

most cops are bad people. a few are good. every dept. has their good eggs.