Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default LeBron Guarantees That He Won't Let His Team Lose...

http://watch32.com/movies-online/more-than-a-game-4285

Skip to the 45 min mark. The video won't load on my computer but I remember the arrogant gaurantee and subsequent choke job happened right after the 45 min mark. Maybe a little earlier.

Anyway, LeBron guarantees to the media that he won't let his team lose before his high school state championship.... they were facing an all-white school and this was around the time LeBron became a household name....

And then it happens. Performance anxiety. They were down 3 with under a minute to go and what does Bron do? He gets rid of the ball as soon as possible to his 5'5 teammate so he can take the shot instead of Bron. And after 4'3 Drew joyce gets a tech for showing some competitive emotion.... what does Bron do? HE YELLS AT HIM TO TAKE THE BLAME OFF HIMSELF. IT'S YOUR FAULT DREW!!!!! YOU SHOULD HAVE BAILED ME OUT!!!!

Typical Queen Blames. Chokes and deflects the blame. Classy.

"I won't let my team lose" .... "I won't stop until I bring a ring to Cleveland"...... "It's gon be easy" ......

I feel like anyone who is a LeBron fan is automatically disqualified from being able to discuss any aspect of competetion. Period.

And if you go back earlier in the documentary you will see that he missed a game winning shot in the aau national championship as an 8th grader.

LeBron has LITERALLY choked at every single level. Just a simple fact that can never be overlooked.

But GOAT, doe.... right? ..........

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Default Re: LeBron Guarantees That He Won't Let His Team Lose...

LeBitch

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii

Skip to the 45 min mark. The video won't load on my computer but I remember the arrogant gaurantee and subsequent choke job happened right after the 45 min mark. Maybe a little earlier.

Anyway, LeBron guarantees to the media that he won't let his team lose before his high school state championship.... they were facing an all-white school and this was around the time LeBron became a household name....

And then it happens. Performance anxiety. They were down 3 with under a minute to go and what does Bron do? He gets rid of the ball as soon as possible to his 5'5 teammate so he can take the shot instead of Bron. And after 4'3 Drew joyce gets a tech for showing some competitive emotion.... what does Bron do? HE YELLS AT HIM TO TAKE THE BLAME OFF HIMSELF. IT'S YOUR FAULT DREW!!!!! YOU SHOULD HAVE BAILED ME OUT!!!!

"I won't let my team lose" .... "I won't stop until I bring a ring to Cleveland"...... "It's gon be easy" ......

I feel like anyone who is a LeBron fan is automatically disqualified from being able to discuss any aspect of competetion. Period.

And if you go back earlier in the documentary you will see that he missed a game winning shot in the aau national championship as an 8th grader.

LeBron has LITERALLY choked at every single level. Just a simple fact that can never be overlooked.

What do you call a player who consistently loses to, idolizes and imitates a "choker"

The filth known as dubeta

Sunshine State

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    What do you call a player who consistently loses to, idolizes and imitates a "choker"

Thats a really forced nickname

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by red1

MVP

Quote Originally Posted by Le Shaqtus

Serious playground baller

dude won 3 state championships and instead of talking about the 3 he won, you talk about the 1 he loss . LeBron is the Jon Jones of the NBA. He has you bitch boys so infuriated. Haters be so angry they can't control it

really red

expected more form you

Yeah I thought so as well but now realize that it is appropriate given the piece of shit in question

Quote Originally Posted by aburre21
    dude won 3 state championships and instead of talking about the 3 he won, you talk about the 1 he loss . LeBron is the Jon Jones of the NBA. He has you bitch boys so infuriated. Haters be so angry they can't control it

2a state championships. MUST BE GOAT.

"I won't let my team lose"

I rule the local playground Rondo's Avatar

Remember he claimed he could get certain stats if he tried? So you're telling me you can do something amazing that would benefit you and your team but you simply don't want to? Then when he told us all to "just watch and see" he goes and gets beat against the Wizards was it?

Gotta love LeBron. He treats that headband like a toddler treats a teddy bear at night.

I remember he promised a ring for CLE

they are still waiting bran

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii

your going to die a virgin

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

How many players have made gaurantees and failed?

And who really cares?

Is he supposed to be an expert in terms of making sports predictions?

And at least he came somewhat close with it...they still made the championship game.

Other players have made comments about their team being one of the best teams of all-time, and they later fail to even make the playoffs. That's a little worse of a nostradamus imitation than this I would think.

Lebron of ISH