Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 714151617
    Banned

Default Re: I guarantee Lebron will win a championship this upcoming season...

Waiting for this years thread version pauk. Your on to something

Congratz, this was a pretty impressive title run. Lockout or not, this title is definitely not "asterisked".

I rule the local playground Jax's Avatar

paukBE!!

I love you PAUK!!!!! You're an inspiration for the rest of us commoners!!!!!

LeBron is the best player in the league. He was bound to win a ring eventually. Not sure why everyone is acting like this was a big surprise. He's been in contention for years. He's expected to win. You can lay a bet on him every year, and regardless of the outcome, it would be considered a smart bet.

Pauk

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    I CAN GUARANTEE YOU LEBRON WILL WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP THIS YEAR

Maybe we should start calling you Lepauk the LeBron James of ISH. Your dominance is unmatched by and player/poster in this league/board.