NBA rookie of the year

Default How shocked will you be if Kevin Durant chooses to sign with the Miami Heat?

Because I won't be at all.

Default Re: How shocked will you be if Kevin Durant chooses to sign with the Miami Heat?

I think he'll be turned off by the big three heat legacy and having to measure up.

I would bet $1000 that he stays in okc.

Default Re: How shocked will you be if Kevin Durant chooses to sign with the Miami Heat?

It wouldn't surprise me, but I certainly wouldn't bet on it happening

I'm sure him seeing Dwade get disrespected by them this off season really turned him off.

Plus why would he choose an injury riddled team in the Beastern Conference over his already solid team in OKC or the Clippers in the bubble bath conference.

It would not surprise me if he decides to go there if Wade comes back. It's the East, Riley's done it before with a super-team. That organization knows how to win and win quick which is probably one of the biggest things on Durant's mind.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Bankaii
    I'm sure him seeing Dwade get disrespected by them this off season really turned him off.
    Lol my man, I'm here to inform you that situation is nothing but smoke and mirrors.

Wade and the Heat are fine.

Quote Originally Posted by PJR
    Lol my man, I'm here to inform you that situation is nothing but smoke and mirrors.

Wade and the Heat are fine.
    If you say so.
    You really don't think them offering him 10 mil/year didn't cause some sort of turmoil?

Wade's doing everything he can(inadverdently?) to make sure the Heat DONT sign Durant. The opposite of 2010 when he took less to bring in his boy James.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorP
    Wade's doing everything he can to make sure the Heat DONT sign Durant. The opposite of 2010 when he took less to bring in James.
    Pretty much. Guy wants to get paid not ring chase again.
    Durant is staying in OKC.
    However, Whiteside did say he'd take less than the max if Durant decides to come.

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    Pretty much. Guy wants to get paid not ring chase again.
    Durant is staying in OKC.
    However, Whiteside did say he'd take less than the max if Durant decides to come.
    I don't blame him. He sacrificed a lot of notoriety to take a backseat to James but that was Wade's decision. He has to live with it. He got rings.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

I would not be shocked , if D-Wade is using his options as levergae .. . but I think Durant stays in the West with Clips.

It's a longshot but there's obviously no chance he comes to Miami without Wade. I'm sure Riley is trying to unload Dragic and McRoberts as we speak. That's the only way it could work, and even then Wade and Whiteside will have to take slightly less.

would be hilarious because that means no wade and his stans would migrate to another team.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebronxrings
    would be hilarious because that means no wade and his stans would migrate to another team.
    Three things:

1. Durant is not coming to Miami without Wade.
    2. Wade isn't leaving Miami.
    3. The majority of Wade fans are Heat fans.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Lebronxrings

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=342291