Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Let's start with the predictions - FIRST 10 GAMES

Quote Originally Posted by knickscity
    With the next 7 games coming up, the Knicks very well could lose just one....

@No
    @Dallas possible loss.
    @Houston
    Detroit
    @Brooklyn
    Milwaukee
    @Washington

A legit chance to open the first month at 14-1? Unreal.
    Dallas will be the 2nd night of a b2b, we will probably lose that one
    Brooklyn will be tough also a b2b
    Milwaukee is playing great basketball right now but we are playing at home and they don't have a great frontcourt that could beat us on the boards
    So i hope they go 5-2 but 4-3 would not be that bad

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by blablabla
    Dallas will be the 2nd night of a b2b, we will probably lose that one
    Brooklyn will be tough also a b2b
    Milwaukee is playing great basketball right now but we are playing at home and they don't have a great frontcourt that could beat us on the boards
    So i hope they go 5-2 but 4-3 would not be that bad
    Brooklyn is a B2B, but it's a home game.

We need to beat buck nets and rockets for sure , keep them from gaining confidence .

I think our defense can handle the wiz and pistons like we did to the pacers

Hornets may try to surprise us with their youth and agility but they are also young and inexperienced so we should get many steals and to's that game to finish them off

Can't sleep on the Pistons. They started out the season playing well below expectations. They've got a mix of young talent and veterans and they have been turning it around as of late.

Last 4 games:

vs Thunder L 96-98
    @ Sixers W 94-76
    vs Orlando L 106-110
    vs Boston W 103-83

This is not going to be a cakewalk as we are expecting.

Thus said, we should take games one at a time and play hard defense every damn possession.

NBA rookie of the year Da KO King's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch
    This is what I remembered from that game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AZqqYW9DQs

Amare could have done more but Lin did a horrible job as well

"The Residential Pit" franchize's Avatar

Agree with me or not, I'm not looking forward to Chandler having to guard Brook Lopez. Sure he leaves a lot to be desired effort and rebounding wise, but his skillset is far above Tyson Chandler's. Chandler better be on his A game. We don't have the luxury of helping this game. They have too many other options.

One thing I AM looking forward to is not having to put Lin on Deron lol. If you remember, Deron had a personal vendetta out for Lin last time lmao. You could tell he had some ill intentions and frustrations to take out on him. I really started to feel bad for Lin after a while. He had like 35 in like 3 quarters lol

Krust Kingz

Quote Originally Posted by airchibundo507
    Can't sleep on the Pistons. They started out the season playing well below expectations. They've got a mix of young talent and veterans and they have been turning it around as of late.

Last 4 games:

vs Thunder L 96-98
    @ Sixers W 94-76
    vs Orlando L 106-110
    vs Boston W 103-83

This is not going to be a cakewalk as we are expecting.

Thus said, we should take games one at a time and play hard defense every damn possession.
    [COLOR="Navy"]I do respect Monroe but those other guys are just not that talented. I think people dont really prepare for them people overlook that game.

I agree Franchise the Knicks have to be really careful with the Nets.The Knicks gotta do a better job rebounding and then stop Deron Lopez.[/COLOR]

8-1 baby

dallas is gonna be tough, they will look to avenge their earlier loss to us, we cannot come out slow or its gonna be over before it started...we need to get on them fast and not have any lapses the entire game.

i like how everyone booked dallas and sixers to be one of those really good teams able to take it far before the season started and after the knicks steam rolled all of them, they are never mentioned again...knicks only managed to knock out the "wasnt feeling it" heat and spurs as our legit wins for those analysts... trying ways to take away the value of our wins
    Last edited by bluechox2; 11-21-2012 at 02:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bluechox2
    dallas is gonna be tough, they will look to avenge their earlier loss to us, we cannot come out slow or its gonna be over before it started...we need to get on them fast and not have any lapses the entire game.

i like how everyone booked dallas and sixers to be one of those really good teams able to take it far before the season started and after the knicks steam rolled all of them, they are never mentioned again...knicks only managed to knock out the "wasnt feeling it" heat and spurs as our legit wins for those analysts... trying ways to take away the value of our wins
    Well in actuality, neither of those teams are at full strength. I still think Dallas will be better than people give the mcredit for. I think Philly should trade Bynum for a few pieces though. I don't think he fits their team.

Quote Originally Posted by franchize
    Well in actuality, neither of those teams are at full strength. I still think Dallas will be better than people give the mcredit for. I think Philly should trade Bynum for a few pieces though. I don't think he fits their team.
    i guess thats out of the question now that hes gonna be out for the whole year

The 76ers let Andrew Bynum break the news about the latest setback with his damaged knees on Friday, then acted as if they weren’t sure what was going on with the guy they’re paying $16.5 million this season. The truth is that the 7-foot, 285-pound former All-Star center who has yet to play a game as a Sixer may be out for the season and will learn in December, at the earliest, whether he’ll require surgery that could sideline him for up to a year. Delaware News Journal

Quote Originally Posted by bluechox2
    i guess thats out of the question now that hes gonna be out for the whole year
    He's a lazy POS. Why are you waiting till December? Furthermore, he waited until 3 weeks before training camp to have that procedure overseas done. I walways thought he was way overrated. This certainly doesn't change my mind. What's gotta suck for Sixers fans even more is how nonchalant and apathetic he seems about it.

Knicks Board Moderator knickscity's Avatar

Lakers look so smart with that trade.

Bynum is done, but his talent can't be allowed to just walk away.

Howard has a shot to regain his form, but he is still the best in the game at his position.

Poor Philly....sike.

i had a feeling knicks would lose, and loss number 2 goes on woodson again...this time for burning 8 guys after playing a game the night before...glad he admit it though, said in postgame we lost because of bad coaching... we got camby, prigs, thomas who can give you 5 minutes atleast with some extra fresh legs, but he played like it was game 5 in the playoffs.

ill take 8-2 though, we better seriously rough up houston on friday

I'm ok with the loss if we beat Houston on Friday and Detroit on Sunday.
    That would put us at 10-2 which is a great record.

But I really want to beat Houston. Raymond Felton destroying Lin would also be nice to see.