Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Rate LeBron's performance tonight (GM 2); how much credit does he get?

Yeah I'm sure fatigue played a factor at the end there. It's not a good look though when he's gassed and still basically having to iso against iggy every play down the stretch either.

I usually hit open layups

Default Re: Rate LeBron's performance tonight (GM 2); how much credit does he get?

9.9/10, without Lebron this Cav team isn't even a playoff team. Props to Delly for that gritty D on Curry.

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by scandisk_
    Your opinions are dogshit when it comes to Lebron. You started out pretty reasonable but ended it with a shitty and insecure remark. Lebron's not going to catch MJ brah. Take a rest, have a breather. I'm on your team doe but you sound like shit every damn time there's a thread bout bron. No one's asking you to appreciate his greatness, just don't shit on it cause you don't like the guy. You're bron's bitch #staymad
    Nowhere did I mention MJ in my post.

If you take that out, what I stated is true. The Bron brigade are already pushing their talking points (excuses). Their claim to the weak ending is due to fatigue, yet they claim he's this superior athlete, the best athlete of all time, a freak of nature... do they not?

So how is it that he's so tired that he gets his shit stuffed that many times?

Shit aint 'insecure' my post is an observation. And like I stated, the stats look great on paper, but when you see the game live and forget about the stats, the end is pathetic and adds a blemish to what may have been a great performance overall.

I give props when props is due. If he plays great, I'll be one of the first to make a thread praising him (as I have in the past). But when I think he plays sub par, I will ignore the stats and call it like I see it.

Call me what you want, I speak the truth.