Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    NBA lottery pick

Default Re: Rate LeBron's performance tonight (GM 2); how much credit does he get?

He should get most of it. Dude played 50 out of 53 minutes, he sits for any length of time and Golden State goes on a run.

Default Re: Rate LeBron's performance tonight (GM 2); how much credit does he get?

He deserves 100% credit. Without him the Cavs get blown out. Hell, without Love and Kyrie this Cavs team is a 20 win team. Doesn't really matter how "efficient" LeBron is, he is willing his horrible team to victory.

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    Are you directing that at me? I said he played a pretty good game, bud.

On a scale of 10, I would probably give it ~8 as well. The all-around play definitely nullifies the awful shooting and bad decisions late.
    nah

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    I thought LeBron was pretty good tonight, but I'm struggling to frame this performance. How would you guys rate this game, and would you say he carried his team?

No trolling btw
    Carried a team for 45 mins until JR smith decided to take his talent to Oakland.

Haters wanna blame him for missing those clutch shots but they wanna Ignore the fact that he carried his team and the MVP got carried all game.

FVCK YOU HATERS

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Hat off to Lebron. This game he shot 11/34, 4 for last 19. But his aggressiveness fired up his teammates, and they played their heart out.
    To Lebron fans who bashed Kobe for shooting low percentages, you now know how aggressiveness does for your team.
    And this game shows you why people , who actually played basketball, keep saying Kobe is better than Lebron even though the stats show otherwise. You play to win, not for the stats.

Very good NBA starter

Lebron has yet to make a legitimate basket in the last 16 minutes of the first two games.

1-12 and that one shot was a garbage layup.

Give him credit for not caring about fg% like his loser fans, but this will only work if Warriors plays 3 more games like garbage.

National High School Star Mrofir's Avatar

Official credit distribution

Lebron -- 43.2%
    Delly -- 18.44%
    Mozgov -- 19.27%
    Blatt -- 12.73%
    Tristan -- 7.27%
    James Jones -- 3.97%

JR Smith: -17,412%

Due to JR Smith's performance the Cavs will forfeit the win and the series

In all seriousness though Lebron's gotta deserve some credit here. Nobody performed well in the clutch this game except for Delly. It happens but the Cavs win the game because of Lebron carrying them.
    Last edited by Mrofir; 06-08-2015 at 12:08 AM.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Lebron shot 6 / 25 for his last three quarters and overtime. The game tied at the end of first quarter and his team still won.
    So Lebron fans should never mention Kobe 6/24 game 7 anymore, ok.

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

How do people state the Warriors is a very good defensive team when they literally play him one on one for almost the entire game?

Iggy should be called the Bron stopper because he's shutting him down, otherwise the Warriors aren't a defensive team.

Im not sure how to rate this performance to be honest.

The stats look great on paper, but for most of the 2nd half, he was from ok-meh-bad.

He's supposed to close the game and bring it home, but that wasn't the case.

I agree he got fouled a few times down the stretch, but he was playing bad before that. and one may even argue that he was pushing off just as much as he was getting fouled

Iggy slightly hand checking him def affected him.

And smh @ him being tired.

He's supposed to be this freak of nature hyper athlete, yet he's chocking at the end because he's TIRED? gimme a break

LeTired somehow managed to make a triple double look overrated.

He deserves more or less 80% of the credit. He's no Jordan in terms of being able to create shots at will though.

NBA lottery pick

Low shooting percentage, high turnover rate, 18 FT's.

I'd rate it 2/Harden.

Quote Originally Posted by Cold soul
    Lebron was 6/7 he had some great moments he was bad once again late 4th and OT might been done to fatigue. He had ton of effort all game long and heart I'll give him credit for that.
    I agree with this post. He was clearly gassed IMO dude was getting blocked a lot (not normal for him at all). I might give him a 5.5/7 though. Btw why did you choose a scale of 7? That seems really random lol

Quote Originally Posted by andgar923
    How do people state the Warriors is a very good defensive team when they literally play him one on one for almost the entire game?

Iggy should be called the Bron stopper because he's shutting him down, otherwise the Warriors aren't a defensive team.

Im not sure how to rate this performance to be honest.

The stats look great on paper, but for most of the 2nd half, he was from ok-meh-bad.

He's supposed to close the game and bring it home, but that wasn't the case.

I agree he got fouled a few times down the stretch, but he was playing bad before that. and one may even argue that he was pushing off just as much as he was getting fouled

Iggy slightly hand checking him def affected him.

And smh @ him being tired.

He's supposed to be this freak of nature hyper athlete, yet he's chocking at the end because he's TIRED? gimme a break

LeTired somehow managed to make a triple double look overrated.
    Your opinions are dogshit when it comes to Lebron. You started out pretty reasonable but ended it with a shitty and insecure remark. Lebron's not going to catch MJ brah. Take a rest, have a breather. I'm on your team doe but you sound like shit every damn time there's a thread bout bron. No one's asking you to appreciate his greatness, just don't shit on it cause you don't like the guy. You're bron's bitch #staymad

Quote Originally Posted by scandisk_
    Your opinions are dogshit when it comes to Lebron. You started out pretty reasonable but ended it with a shitty and insecure remark. Lebron's not going to catch MJ brah. Take a rest, have a breather. I'm on your team doe but you sound like shit every damn time there's a thread bout bron. No one's asking you to appreciate his greatness, just don't shit on it cause you don't like the guy. You're bron's bitch #staymad

Future NBA G.O.A.T inclinerator's Avatar

9/10
    excuse his poor play 2nd half because fatigue