Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Rate LeBron's performance tonight (GM 2); how much credit does he get?

I thought LeBron was pretty good tonight, but I'm struggling to frame this performance. How would you guys rate this game, and would you say he carried his team?

No trolling btw

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Default Re: Rate LeBron's performance tonight (GM 2); how much credit does he get for the Cavs W?

99.391611%

Entity of Existence Living Being's Avatar

Default Re: Rate LeBron's performance tonight (GM 2); how much credit does he get?

He did what was expected of him, but almost choked it away.

3.5/5

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Default Re: Rate LeBron's performance tonight (GM 2); how much credit does he get?

He deserves a lot of credit for scoring, assisting, and rebounding, even though he struggled late, but there were at least 3 possessions he should have been going to the line, and the refs didn't call anything.

Give Delly a lot of credit too. He was the X-factor

I rate it at a A-. (Overall I give at least a B+ to the stars of a team when they get the win unless they were hopelessly useless).

Overall LeBron's efficieny has been bad relative to his standards, and his clutch ability is horrendous hence a A- not an A or A+.
    But he makes up for it by controlling the entire cavs offence for practically the entire game and actually doing a decent job, he also played good defense and grabbed 16 boards.

It was a 6 or 7.

Was choking down the stretch, but also getting shafted by the refs. Shot terribly.

I liked that he attacked on the last play, but as suspected, refs dont call shit.

Missed 14 out of his last 19 shots, didn't he? That being said, he deserves at least 40% of the credit.

Good High School Starter DFish24's Avatar

Default Re: Rate LeBron's performance tonight (GM 2); how much credit does he get for the Cavs W?

Played well in the first half, but put up a choke for the ages in the 2nd and got bailed out. I rate it a 5/10.

I know people are moved by the numbers but Lebron is kind of a stat stuffer in general but I don't know man....is it me or has his play been sloppy?

I rule the local playground

6'8 version of Russell Westbrook...highly entertaining...would watch again.

He understadably faded down the stretch due to fatigue but Delly and Mozgov was why the Cavs won imo as well as Curry just playing like dogshit.

He still is the biggest factor on the win. I'm not buying Curry's shitty performance as the reason they got the W. He just flat out sucked, and trust me he's not going to recover from this.

39/16/11 from bron is super impressive no matter how you slice it.

The team defense won them the game like back in 07 or Lebrone entire first stint with the Cavs
    nikka shot 46TS 32%FG
    his ORTG for the game is 96

7/10 choked really hard but Delly's offensive rebound bailed him out. Good performance before starts choking.

Saw a basketball once

Took on a huge load and did extremely well at it for the first 40 minutes or so. A bit rattled and tired at the end. 7/10