Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Local High School Star

Default In random news: Quentin Tarantino mentions his mother dated Wilt Chamberlain

Well I guess you could call it "dating"

http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/dish...lt-chamberlain

[QUOTE]Tarantino: My Mom Dated Wilt Chamberlain

It's well known that Wilt Chamberlain enjoyed being with lots of women. While the 20,000 figure that he once floated might be a little high, it's safe to say that he got around.

And as it turns out, one of the women that Chamberlain dated was Connie McHugh. If that name doesn't sound familiar, you'll definitely recognize her son: Quentin Tarantino.

Yup, that's right. In a recent interview on NPR, Tarantino revealed that his mother dated the Hall of Famer and four-time NBA MVP. While the entire interview can be heard on NPR's website, here's the transcript of Tarantino discussing his mother with host Terry Gross (at around the 31:30 mark of the interview).

Tarantino:

Banned

Default Re: In random news: Quentin Tarantino mentions his mother dated Wilt Chamberlain

Who am I to doubt Tarantino's colorful imagination?

Default Re: In random news: Quentin Tarantino mentions his mother dated Wilt Chamberlain

Tarantino has a lot of problems.

Someone tell Tarantino that the 70's sucked.

HA! Take that Spike Lee! Now you can't complain about him using "******" in his movies all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong
    HA! Take that Spike Lee! Now you can't complain about him using "******" in his movies all the time.
    Do people still care what Spike Lee thinks?

Quote Originally Posted by AngelEyes
    Do people still care what Spike Lee thinks?
    Apparently? Every time Tarantino releases a movie his name gets splashed out all over the place cause he invariably has an issue with something in the film.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

I can't wait for Spike Lee's reaction to QT's next movie, simply titled "N*gger."

Lee won't even see Django Unchained, in honor of his ancestors...yea, ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    I can't wait for Spike Lee's reaction to QT's next movie, simply titled "N*gger."

That made me laugh out loud.

Lee is a sanctimonious asswipe, always has been.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Spike Lee is mad that today's white men want to be black? That is more of a social commentary in itself than the movie.

Maeru Perinawa Achali TaLvsCuaL's Avatar

Lee is a sanctimonious asswipe, always has been.
    Sanctimonious? I doubt it, is an idiot who thinks he is the ultimate defender of the black race, and really is a mediocre director who uses racism for profit, and paradoxically is racist.

Quote Originally Posted by TaLvsCuaL
    Sanctimonious? I doubt it, is an idiot who thinks he is the ultimate defender of the black race, and really is a mediocre director who uses racism for profit, and paradoxically is racist.
    His best days are far behind him. His best work still doesn't hold up in comparison to someone like Tarantino.

Maeru Perinawa Achali TaLvsCuaL's Avatar

His best days are far behind him. His best work still doesn't hold up in comparison to someone like Tarantino.
    I concur