Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Championship or bust Cali Syndicate's Avatar

Default Re: If Bran never quit and ran, did he have a chance to become a top 10 GOAT?

Mj
    Lebron
    Shaq
    Duncan
    Olajuwan

Best since the 90s

Future NBA G.O.A.T inclinerator's Avatar

Default Re: If Bran never quit and ran, did he have a chance to become a top 10 GOAT?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    I have a LOT more to live for than you.

And you KNOW it.

A suicidal person like yourself should know better than to joke about suicide.

You're still kind of young, but living with your Mom and trolling all day about a fantasy life you dream of living is not going to change things. Eventually you will be old and still doing the same things...that's when it becomes really scary because you are running out of time.

Change TODAY and stop waiting on some miracle to save you from your reclusive life with your mother. Get your GED, attend a community college, talk to people, get on the correct medications to help your anxieties...do something NOW.
    You dropped out of school in 9th grade, you're on welfare, and you're gf is a beached whale...do you really think you should be giving life advice?

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    You dropped out of school in 9th grade, you're on welfare, and you're gf is a beached whale...do you really think you should be giving life advice?
    I got my GED at 16, I've slept with at least 30 women, I have traveled, i'm in college, I have LIVED.

You are another dude that lives a lie. You're a degenerate alcoholic, admittedly, and you don't live life. You don't have a GF, you don't have kids, you don't do anything with your life other than troll this forum and suck your Mom's teat.

I am only trying to help because I know what it's like to be depressed and a recluse...do something NOW or perish.

Mugshot from SlyCooper Nilocon165's Avatar

I got my GED at 16, over 30 women have left me, I have traveled, i'm in college, I have LIVED.

You are another dude that lives a lie. You're a degenerate alcoholic, admittedly, and you don't live life. You don't have a GF, you don't have kids, you don't do anything with your life other than troll this forum and suck your Mom's teat.

I am only trying to help because I know what it's like to be depressed and a recluse...do something NOW or perish.
    damn lol

Quote Originally Posted by inclinerator

love how hes on his knees for his idol

Quote Originally Posted by inclinerator

You guys have to make this thread about ME because you know what i'm saying is the TRUTH.

I'm polarizing, I get it.

It's whatever.

But you know deep down that Bran is a manufactured coward that quit on teams numerous times and his legacy ended because of it.

Don't quit and run from the bet you agreed to, Coward!

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Quote Originally Posted by InsanityKills

Owned

Quote Originally Posted by scuzzy

That ending!!

Quote Originally Posted by InsanityKills

This is the last time I tell you this...

The bet was null and void once the NBA fixed the series for the Cavs.

You and everyone else knows the NBA fixed the finals.

Mugshot from SlyCooper Nilocon165's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by scuzzy

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

You guys have to make this thread about ME because you know what i'm saying is the TRUTH.

I'm polarizing, I get it.

It's whatever.

But you know deep down that Bran is a manufactured coward that quit on teams numerous times and his legacy ended because of it.
    It's always hilarious when some of the worst posters here call out other people as trolls...you're literally considered one of the stupidest people here by every half way decent poster...can you really be this oblivious to what a complete joke you are on ish? Your stupidity used to be hilarious too...but now you are such a salty bitch that it's just sad.