Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default This whole Summer just seemed like Wade wanting to get tf out of Miami

Like, he was talking with the Cavs, suddenly really trying with Milwaukee, then Denver.... then it suddenly turned out to be Chicago.

No matter what team, seemingly bad fit it was, it seemed like he just jumped right on to where it finally worked out, to get the hell out of Miami.

Local High School Star KingPush's Avatar

Default Re: This whole Summer just seemed like Wade wanting to get tf out of Miami

Definitely, i would love to live in Chicago over Miami anyday

Default Re: This whole Summer just seemed like Wade wanting to get tf out of Miami

Quote Originally Posted by KingPush
    Said no multi-millionaire professional athlete ever.

Okay you two, can we get back to the thread?

NBA rookie of the year

It's actually the direct opposite.

Riley and Arison has treated Wade like a distant priority in free agency the last two summers. Cold world.

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

No way. And I'm not even adverse to the cold. But Miami is a way better city.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by PJR
    It's actually the direct opposite.

Riley and Arison has treated Wade like a distant priority in free agency the last two summers. Cold world.

The team should be the priority first.

If they wanna reward him for his service as a Heat, they can give him a nice, cushy job with the organization after he retires.

This idea of 'thank you' contracts is absurd. The fact that some fans would rather see their team do that than spend the money trying to make the team better is just weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile

If they wanna reward him for his service as a Heat, they can give him a nice, cushy job with the organization after he retires.

This idea of 'thank you' contracts is absurd. The fact that some fans would rather see their team do that than spend the money trying to make the team better is just weird.
    100%

These fans have such a Laker fan mentality....and just straight up unintelligent.

Team first people

A person is shot every 2 minutes and 12 seconds in Chicago
    A person is murdered every 13 minutes and 10 seconds in Chicago

College star

Chicago is great, hell... i was born in the burbs of Chicago in Tony Kukoc's previous house, but Miami is a much, much nicer area to live.

I don't blame Wade for leaving though...

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    No way. And I'm not even adverse to the cold. But Miami is a way better city.
    City? No. What you're thinking of is South Beach and the night life scene on that small stretch of land. Literally the rest of Miami is disgusting. Poor. And not much else there really. Chicago summers are up there with anything.

NBA rookie of the year

I agree. I'm glad they did it.

Holding on to a fading star for nostalgic purposes is foolishness. You shoot to put on the best product on the court, and consider both short and long term.

This.

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH
    City? No. What you're thinking of is South Beach and the night life scene on that small stretch of land. Literally the rest of Miami is disgusting. Poor. And not much else there really. Chicago summers are up there with anything.
    Lmao you don't know a single thing about what you're talking about. South Beach isn't even considered a good spot any more by locals, other parts of the county have long surpassed it and don't have fatty american tourists like you ruining everything.

Chicongo is literally third world tier. There's no identity to modern chicago other than dumb as shit 12 year old flavour of the month rappers bragging about killing each other on twitter. It's Detroit with more people, that's it. Except even Detroit and Cleveland are improving these days.

Besides it's not like you have to live in Miami. South FL in its entirely is beautiful. There's many places to live especially if you have millions.