Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-29-2008, 12:52 AM   #1
hawkfan
Jeff Teague Fan

hawkfan is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Trade Scenario: Atlanta and Portland

Hopefully the Mike Conley trade talks will die down.

Then:

Portland gets

Acie Law

Atlanta gets

Channing Frye
hawkfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 01:05 AM   #2
kidachi

Default Re: Trade Scenario: Atlanta and Portland

Portland is full of PGs. Bayless, Blake, Rodriguez... they don't need another one.
Old 11-29-2008, 01:18 AM   #3
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board

I'd love to see Kirk Hinrich on the Blazers even though I'm a fan of his on the Bulls. I think he'd be the last piece to that team that would make them a legit contender in a season or two.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 02:03 AM   #4
tsforthrees
red vines cray

tsforthrees has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConanRulesNBC
I'd love to see Kirk Hinrich on the Blazers even though I'm a fan of his on the Bulls. I think he'd be the last piece to that team that would make them a legit contender in a season or two.

i don't think he's that much better than steve blake. plus bayless will probably be the starting point in a season or two anyways.
tsforthrees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 02:20 PM   #5
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidachi
Portland is full of PGs. Bayless, Blake, Rodriguez... they don't need another one.

However, none of them are quality starters on a good team. Rodriguez is still a project, Blake is a great back-up, and Bayless is too green and isn't really a point guard.

As for the OP, Acie Law is garbage so keep him away from the Blazers
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: