Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thunder it DOWN, Dion! PleezeBelieve's Avatar

Default Predict Andrew Wiggins' rookie year stats on the Minnesota Timberwolves

13.8 ppg 4.8 RPG 1.3 apg 40.8% 3P 32% FT 78%

Default Re: Predict Andrew Wiggins' rookie year stats on the Minnesota Timberwolves

Quote Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
    13.8 ppg 4.8 RPG 1.3 apg 40.8% 3P 32% FT 78%
    Sounds about right

College superstar

Default Re: Predict Andrew Wiggins' rookie year stats on the Minnesota Timberwolves

I'll play along. I don't know his college stats, but I would say...

13/7/2 on decent, but not good, percentages. 45/33/75 kinda thing. Steals will be close to assists.

16ppg(thanks to rubio) 5rpg 2apg 42fg% with amazing defense.

Loserville USA FireMcFailPlease's Avatar

We're going to lose with all of the young guys...but at least itll be fun watching them lose..instead of watching JJ Barea, Daunte Cunningham, Corey Brewer and whoever suck on the court.

dont really get all the amazing dfense shit. Hes got all the tools, it wont translate his first season. No shot in hell. In a few seasons we will see all defensive teams and what not. Just not yet!

12ppg 8rebs 3ast 4to on 38/32/78

15/6/1 on 44/34/73

Lots of transition buckets

Quote Originally Posted by FireMcFailPlease
    We're going to lose with all of the young guys...but at least itll be fun watching them lose..instead of watching JJ Barea, Daunte Cunningham, Corey Brewer and whoever suck on the court.

Who plays what positions though?

Quote Originally Posted by FireMcFailPlease
    Corey Brewer is great fun to watch. He is one of the best finishers on the break that the NBA has to offer and his defense leads to plenty of fast breaks. His 51-point game was incredible to watch. Nothing beats watching Brewer finish with a dunk after a full-court chest pass from Kevin Love.

Cunningham was also surprisingly fun to watch last season. Great athlete with a solid mid-range jump shot.

Nuggets/Avs/Broncos. NuggetsFan's Avatar

16/6/2 + 1.5+ steals a game. Shooting inbetween 41-44%. I think he'll get alot of transition looks, get some FT's and occasionally the jumper will get going for him but won't be a consistent threat. I'd be shocked if he scored under 13 on the T-Wolves, I imagine he'll have the greenligh/force fed abit to develop.

Quote Originally Posted by WillC
    Corey Brewer is great fun to watch. He is one of the best finishers on the break that the NBA has to offer and his defense leads to plenty of fast breaks. His 51-point game was incredible to watch. Nothing beats watching Brewer finish with a dunk after a full-court chest pass from Kevin Love.

Cunningham was also surprisingly fun to watch last season. Great athlete with a solid mid-range jump shot.
    Brewer can't hit a corner 3. Its a crippling weakness

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by ralph_i_el
    15/6/1 on 44/34/73

Lots of transition buckets

This seems realistic.

Unless Minny really hands him the keys.

Important to note, he is built much more for the pro game than the college game.

If Bennett goes to Minny as well I see him in the 14/9/1 on 47/37/77

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by WillC
    Nothing beats watching Brewer finish with a dunk after a full-court chest pass from Kevin Love.
    You need to get out more.

14/5/1 on 40/32/75

Prime is somewhere 18/7/1.5 on 45/37/80