Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Local High School Star

Default Re: We gonna act like Kobe didn't get 10 turnovers

Quote Originally Posted by longtime lurker
    Did you actually watch the game?
    This is the silliest and most used comeback by fanboys on basketball forums. If you don't have a rebuttal or an explanation, just don't respond.

Did you watch the game? Stop looking a the box score. Statistics and putting things into perspective does not matter because I don't think you watched the game.

National High School Star KDthunderup's Avatar

lol, where is that Kobe stan that was starting all those threads about Lins turnovers?

Quote Originally Posted by longtime lurker
    Did you actually watch the game?
    Just by reading what he wrote, I guarantee you he did not watch a single second of that game.

Adbloock<3

Default Re: Kobe had 10 turnovers against the Suns

Quote Originally Posted by Heavincent
    I love how none of you guy said anything about his 36/9/6 on 56% performance on Friday
    I belive this is a thread about todays game and in here today game should be discussed.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    You are intolerable a lot of times as well. You have a player jacking up 8 threes and turning it over 10 times and you continue to blame everyone else.

If Kobe is going to dominate the ball/offense that much then you are going to win and lose with Kobe. Simple as that...he doesn't give his teammates enough chances.

When you have a usage rate like Kobe's it is what it is.

But I forgot....its never his fault and turning it over 10 times is fine.
    Kobe had a subpar game. He just had a much MUCH better game than everyone else on the lakers. Thats all I was saying.

You obv didn't watch the game btw, kobe was FANTASTIC in the first half and we were down by 30 lol. That cannot be ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by LamarOdom
    I belive this is a thread about todays game and in here today game should be discussed.
    The thread about his game on Friday didn't even reach 2 pages if I remember correctly, yet this one is already up to 3 and half pages. Funny how that works...

Decent playground baller

Kobe is the best, he should be able to carry this team to 60 wins. This is just a momentary slump for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Faptastrophe
    I'm watching game highlights and like every other Suns highlight starts with Kobrick turning the ball over. He lost the game for Lakers.. no denying in that. Chucking 3s (1/8) and 10 TO's. Sheesh.
    W/o Kobe, they lose this game by 35

What? Has nothing to do with that. And I don't think Kobe had a bad game. LOL....I guess you do.

I just think this notion that everyone else is blamed and Kobe fans literally can't have an objective bone in their body is quite annoying as well. Just responding to Razor and his laughable double standards.
    No. It has everything to do with that you you hiding under this new nick. Go back to your gino account because you ain't no mavs fan.

When was the last time you posted? Oh yeah it was Fri, Feb 10 when the Lakers lost to the knicks.

Dude you are a scumb. Atleast guys like pauk still around but you only jump on here whenever the Lakers lose and Kobe plays bad to bag on him in what ever way that helps your agenda.

The Brooklyn Brawler. BrooklynZoo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Magic731
    If Kobe had slanted eyes his eyes would be the talk of the town, not his turnovers. Therefore this topic wouldn't exist.
    so youre saying no one is talking about lins turnovers?

Quote Originally Posted by RazorBaLade
    Kobe had a subpar game. He just had a much MUCH better game than everyone else on the lakers. Thats all I was saying.

You obv didn't watch the game btw, kobe was FANTASTIC in the first half and we were down by 30 lol. That cannot be ignored.
    NO NO NO.. You can't talk logic and introduce facts into a Gino discussion.

Thats a no no. He's an old man who watches the boxscore and rushes to ISH whenever LA lose to bag on kobe.

Adbloock<3

Quote Originally Posted by Heavincent
    The thread about his game on Friday didn't even reach 2 pages if I remember correctly, yet this one is already up to 3 and half pages. Funny how that works...
    Yes but what's so special with Kobe getting 35 pts? the guy averaged that once upon a time. Not that it wasn't a good game just nothing that stands out with it like for example Durants game today.

Decent playground baller ballashotcalla's Avatar

TO for Kobe is inexcusable because he's a shooter.

Let's be real. He either spots up for the 3 or takes the ball in the high post and spins baseline for the fadeaway jumpshot.

If he was a playmaker, then that is different.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RazorBaLade

I did watch....and I don't think Kobe was bad at all. He did play very well at times....never said otherwise.

I take issue with your double standards though. That was my post. Nothing more. Kobe's teammates are simply never going to be able to play at an optimal level the way Kobe is playing this year.

Just a simple truth. You will never understand that players impact each other on the court I guess. Kobe isn't removed from the situation.

You act like I'm being hard on Kobe because he shot 45% or something. Not at all. Stop lumping me in with other people.

And stop with the...."you didn't watch the game"....its hilariously stupid. Did you watch? Did you watch the game where you defended Kobe without fail when he shot 9 of 27 or whatever.....

Its a stupid argument and gets no where in a debate. So basically anytime you don't agree with someone its "LOL...you obv didn't watch"

Funny how Kobe fans always say this because they need a lot of subjectivity and no objectivity in debates....

I did watch....and I don't think Kobe was bad at all. He did play very well at times....never said otherwise.

I take issue with your double standards though. That was my post. Nothing more. Kobe's teammates are simply never going to be able to play at an optimal level the way Kobe is playing this year.

Just a simple truth. You will never understand that players impact each other on the court I guess. Kobe isn't removed from the situation.

You act like I'm being hard on Kobe because he shot 45% or something. Not at all. Stop lumping me in with other people.

And stop with the...."you didn't watch the game"....its hilariously stupid. Did you watch? Did you watch the game where you defended Kobe without fail when he shot 9 of 27 or whatever.....

Its a stupid argument and gets no where in a debate. So basically anytime you don't agree with someone its "LOL...you obv didn't watch"

Funny how Kobe fans always say this because they need a lot of subjectivity and no objectivity in debates....
    WHY DO YOU POST ONLY WHEN LAKERS LOSE? AND WHY ARE YOU HIDING UNDER A MAVS GIMMICK ACCT?

Why won't Jeff ban this numb skull?