Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: How many stars had a 50/40/90 on 19 ppg as #2 option?

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    The fact that bran made wade worse than kris ****ing middleton is an indictment in and of itself.
    Be careful with this, as nearly every single star he ever played with has had their best defensive years playing with Lebron. LeGOAT DPOY is a real thing.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

OP eviscerated.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    OP eviscerated.
    He has the lowest iq on the site, not even exaggerating.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    He has the lowest iq on the site, not even exaggerating.
    How so? Even lower than yours? For posting facts. Hmm, I guess you like half truths and manipulated data then.

Quote Originally Posted by Rico2016
    How so? Even lower than yours? For posting facts. Hmm, I guess you like half truths and manipulated data then.
    You have little to no understanding to anything you post besides greater number > lesser number. You have no concept on how certain stats are calculated, their accuracies and inconsistencies, the context behind it. Fundamental concepts of the game are alien to you. You are a blind man telling everyone how the view is. It

[QUOTE=warriorfan]You have little to no understanding to anything you post besides greater number > lesser number. You have no concept on how certain stats are calculated, their accuracies and inconsistencies, the context behind it. Fundamental concepts of the game are alien to you. You are a blind man telling everyone how the view is. It

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    You have little to no understanding to anything you post besides greater number > lesser number. You have no concept on how certain stats are calculated, their accuracies and inconsistencies, the context behind it. Fundamental concepts of the game are alien to you. You are a blind man telling everyone how the view is. It’s embarrassing, it’s cringeworthy, it’s pathetic.
    OP reminds me of that demented poster who was STAT crazed.

Same "2>1" stuff but creepy and obsessive AF.

I think it was "Ginobli". He spelled Ginobili's name wrong lol. This was back when Kobe fans were around, and he would spam the fukk out of the forum. Like this guy and SpaceJam2. He also went by "NBASTATMAN" who I think still posts here.

A complete nutjob though. Dude who probably stalks Lebron IRL.

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceJam2
    Hey ashyboi, its advanced stats, so per 100. They are very pure stats. Sorry your lame hero is 0 for 5 in FMVPs
    For one thing you cannot blanket everything non box as “advanced stats”, there are many different categories. The stats you posted just mean how many points does the player score, or allow, with his team over 100 possessions. Which means it’s a team based stat. You should have been posting individual stats and how they changed when joining a certain players team. Showing that Pau Gasol and Scottie Pippen have exceptional Ortgs and Drtgs only reinforce how their superstar teammates were able to integrate seamlessly and advance their play. The fact you prove that Giannis has elevated Khris Middleton past levels of Dwyane Wade is as self ethering as they come. Tbh I’m a little disappointed you were able to unintentionally point this out before me or 3ball were able too. Definition of dumb luck I guess.

Btw speaking of cringeworthy...

Still going. Khris Middleton as #2 option: 20 ppg on 50/43/91

20 on 50/40/90

Jesus

.227 WS/48 too

120 ORtg
    103 DRtg
    +17 sheesh

What a stud