Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Great college starter

Default Re: 2011 Bulls/Drose fans..remember this?

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    He's doing the math in his head. He's not sure how many games are left in the series.

Another insecure, emotional LeBron stan. It's like a trend with these guys. Scared of a 1x time MVP, on a team with a bunch of defensive role players. Pathetic. No wonder they like LeBron, they see themselves in him. Run for help.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH
    Another insecure, emotional LeBron stan. It's like a trend with these guys. Scared of a 1x time MVP, on a team with a bunch of defensive role players. Pathetic. No wonder they like LeBron, they see themselves in him. Run for help.
    Says the guy defending Jordan's dick size

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    Or maybe Rose in the heat of the moment thought, what if I team up with Durant and Aldridge to stack the odds and win rings? Then he quickly realized that's a bitchmade move made only by weak minded frontrunning fakkits.
    yeah whatever helps Rose and Bulls fans sleep on losiNg time and time again
    Its not like Chi tried to get Wade,Bosh,LeBron,Aldridge in the offseason
    oh wait they did but the best they got was Carlos Boozer

I mean just how did MJ win those 6 rings,its not like he had an all star cast or multiple good players
    he carried the team by himself

They must have not had Horace Grant,Dennis Rodman,Ron Harper,Toni Kukoc,Pippen on their team
    and this current Rose led team must not have picked up a multiple time all-star in Boozer and must not have tried to get other stars to join Rose right?

And a Bulls fan talking about frontrunning,a BULLS FAN?REALLY?

Whatever helps Bulls fans sleep,Im sure spurning other all stars and not even trying to convince anybody of note to come join your team is a good move.Im sure compaining about the fo not getting you help while you are th star and franchise and do nothing to help out and get good players is wise,but hey its not like any of the greats tried to get stars and players on their team(Wilt,Russell,Magic,Kobe,Shaq,Wade,Barkley,Dun can,Dirk,Jordan,Bird)oh wait they did

At least be happy about having the leagues best record in the regular season and being relevant after Jordan,after all having the best record in rs is whats important,just ask Carlos Boozer
    How did those 60 win Cavs,and AI 76ers do?

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsFanNumero1
    Says the guy defending Jordan's dick size
    That's my guy though, so it's all good. I was merely pointing out the fact Madonna didn't say he was small, she said she was content with what Pippen was providing her. People around here don't know how to read.

Great college starter

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    I wouldn't either if I just shot 2/9 and scored 6 points with 2 turnovers in the 4th quarter of an elimination game.

[quote]Lebron

Tey is all scared. I swears tey iz
    Lol. I've never seen a fan base so desperate to give themselves credit. Any excuse possible to pat yourselves on the back.

You know who I'm ACTUALLY scared of? The Pacers. That's why I don't trash them and I give them respect at all turns. Because I'm aware that they can beat us.

You though? don't make me laugh. I carelessly piss on you because you're like another Knicks. As much as you've convinced yourself that you're a factor, the rest of us don't live under that delusion.

The bulls are like cheetahs. Strong predators, but the lions and hyenas don't give a fcuk about you.

Complete Player

Not sure why Heat fans are talking about 2011. Lebron went out in a far worse way than Rose that year.

Quote Originally Posted by hitmanyr2k
    Not sure why Heat fans are talking about 2011. Lebron went out in a far worse way than Rose that year.
    Yeah, because getting owned by the guy who went on to get owned is so much awesomer.

would think going out shooting 36% and being held to 6% and extremely horrible 4th quarters,and losing before the Finals and getting backdoor swept at that is worse,which it is.

LeBron in the Finals,Rose vs the Heat played horrible
    but Rose was worse
    neither deserve any excuses,both played horrible,Rose was worse though
    not just that series but whole playoffs

EXACTLY

Dude got owned by 2 top five players, one being the reigning 2x MVP and by that point a case already for top ten player ever ... and had a case for DPOY that season?

With their whole defense keyed in on Rose, zoned up on his drives because they knew no one else could create.

Rose and his solo act v.s. 2 legit mega stars, and a PF better than the Bulls own recent free agent acquisition.

These LeBron stans are clowns, I swear.

Great college starter

James had his drives, contested jumpers and space-hogging defense on a humbled Rose. James scored 35 points on 26 shots, his least efficient game in the series. Rose had 23 points on 27 shots with seven turnovers, his new reality against this team. He can't get past James easily and he can't shoot over him. When Rose does find space, he always encounters other Heat defenders.

"It's hard where a guy, he's running at top speed, he can easily catch up with you," Rose said. "It's extremely hard where a 6-8 guy can easily defend you.

http://espn.go.com/nba/dailydime/_/p...525/daily-dime[/QUOTE]

That's my guy though, so it's all good. I was merely pointing out the fact Madonna didn't say he was small, she said she was content with what Pippen was providing her. People around here don't know how to read.

please stop
    WHY are you talking about another guy like this,I heard of adulation,being a hero,idol
    but WOW,youre that much in love towards a person that you dont know that you are defending their "size"
    Have some self-respect and dignity

This is a basketball discussion,not stalkers,lovers fan fiction forum

Good college starter

It's extremely hard where a 6-8 guy can easily defend you.
    Great quote by Rose.

Great college starter