Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: AK47 Signs with the Wolves

Quote Originally Posted by FireDavidKahn
    Wes Johnson is a horrible player. He will never breakout.

dude i was watching a summer league match of the twolves he dropped 28 points..... then at a point during the game i think one of the commentaters said "alot of people think he will have a breakout season"/... and btw i was watching this on NBA Tv..

Adrian Wojnarowski: Kirilenko's deal with the Wolves is expected to include a player option for the 2013-'14 season, sources said.

its not overpaid

Raz
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by waseem780
    he better work out or the wolves Front office oficially are one of the worst if not the worst in nba history throughout the last couple years/... Many ppl thought Wes Johnson would have his breakout year..andas iwas looking forward to watching him aswell. :/ meh.. another thing i also wanted derrick williams to get some minutes even if its him playing @ the 3...but there will be no prob as long as he works out....oh yeah what if Brandon Roy comes back to playing like himself ,,, and what if kirilenko plays outstanding? the twolves r easily destined to the playoffs BUT... rmember they both got two year contracts...
    Are we expected to take your opinion seriously? You can't even type. Minnesota is a guaranteed playoff team if they stay relatively healthy. The whole team can pass very well, should be a fun team to watch

dude i was watching a summer league match of the twolves he dropped 28 points..... then at a point during the game i think one of the commentaters said "alot of people think he will have a breakout season"/... and btw i was watching this on NBA Tv..
    So? It's summerleague. I've watched every single game of his. He is awful.

Raz
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    Have they released their alternate WHITE POWER jerseys yet with the nazi logo?
    I think they are releasing them tomorrow at the same time the Celtics release their black panther alternates.
    Garnett/ Wilcox/ Collins/ Melo
    Bass/ Sullinger
    Pierce/ Green/ Joseph
    Lee/ Bradley/ Christmas
    Rondo/ Terry/ Dooling

Quote Originally Posted by Raz
    Are we expected to take your opinion seriously? You can't even type. Minnesota is a guaranteed playoff team if they stay relatively healthy. The whole team can pass very well, should be a fun team to watch
    We would be guaranteed if Rubio if wasn't injured. Who knows how long it will take him to be 100% again.

Loserville USA FireMcFailPlease's Avatar

this team is going to be much better with turds like beasley,wes johnson, martell webster and dorko not getting any run.

A two-year contract is awesome. It doesn't matter how much it's for. 2 years $30 mil would be ok. The bad contracts are the ones that run for 4, 5, 6 years... and a guy's on the 2nd or 3rd year of it and underperforming. And you're like crap... I still owe this guy $40 mil over the next 3 years and he doesn't even start.

he just got signed to a new team and he has to prove himself. And in one year's time? He's an expirer. That means he will have to perform in order to get another contract. Also that means he can be traded for an aging or disgruntled player with a big contract and a team that wants to save money... which there always seem to be.

Plus he is a good fit. This is the best passing team we've seen in a while. Their 1-4 all have a case for being the best passer in the league at their position. Or at least one of the 3 best.

Loserville USA FireMcFailPlease's Avatar

wes johnson sucks. he floats around the perimeter and jacks 20 ft jumpshots.

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    There are very few players who can make that much money in Europe, but Kirilenko is one of them. Expect him to opt out if things don't go well, which would be best for both parties.
    10 million a year in europe? he only made 3 mill a year last season in moscow

Quote Originally Posted by FireDavidKahn
    So? It's summerleague. I've watched every single game of his. He is awful.

my point wasnt if he is good or not its if he will have a breakout season and it seems so...AHAHAHAHA who am i kidding the dude sucks u guys win...BUT one thing 4 sure he was getting better and in the right system can excel possibly

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by DuMa
    Adrian Wojnarowski: Kirilenko's deal with the Wolves is expected to include a player option for the 2013-'14 season, sources said.

its not overpaid
    Does he expect to find a team that will pay him even more?

Quote Originally Posted by Raz
    I think they are releasing them tomorrow at the same time the Celtics release their black panther alternates.
    Garnett/ Wilcox/ Collins/ Melo
    Bass/ Sullinger
    Pierce/ Green/ Joseph
    Lee/ Bradley/ Christmas
    Rondo/ Terry/ Dooling

Wes Johnson is the worst player in the league. Watch him in actual games that matter, please. Not ones against prospects who might never play in the NBA.

Quote Originally Posted by stallionaire
    Wes Johnson is the worst player in the league. Watch him in actual games that matter, please. Not ones against prospects who might never play in the NBA.
    I think he and Derek Fisher had the worst PER's in the league of any player who played over 15 minutes a game or some such. Simply awful.