Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Decent college freshman Mr. Incredible's Avatar

Default Re: coach K - "i'l put carmelo anthony on serge ibaka. and lebron james on pau gasol"

Great call OP

NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: coach K - "i'l put carmelo anthony on serge ibaka. and lebron james on pau gasol"

Well all know what the op equals.

Phagg0t

ibalka got shitted on

Quote Originally Posted by bluechox2
    ibalka got shitted on
    I dont know what game you were watching but Ibaka was out of control in the 1st. Actually it wasn't so much him as our interior D was being carved up by guards. But later on we saw that Pau and Ibaka when catching the ball in the paint were easily able to score because either Melo or Bron was on em.

This can't be the best solution going forward. With Marc Gasol in the lineup it'll be an even bigger problem. The only way this works is if we can really capitalize on the quickness advantage on the other end of the floor.

Decent college freshman Mr. Incredible's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri
    I dont know what game you were watching but Ibaka was out of control in the 1st. Actually it wasn't so much him as our interior D was being carved up by guards. But later on we saw that Pau and Ibaka when catching the ball in the paint were easily able to score because either Melo or Bron was on em.

This can't be the best solution going forward. With Marc Gasol in the lineup it'll be an even bigger problem. The only way this works is if we can really capitalize on the quickness advantage on the other end of the floor.
    Doest matter. Our offense and talent is a nightmare for any team in this tournament.

op knows his schit

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Incredible
    Doest matter. Our offense and talent is a nightmare for any team in this tournament.
    As it was in 2004. We need to always work on our weaknesses no matter our advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by RoseCity07
    The Olympics always make me notice just how much the NBA refs make these stars stand out. When these guys are getting star calls they don't look so great. Durant two back to back travels.

It's almost as if the Fiba refs want to call everything on USA to show them they aren't going to get babied like they do in the NBA.
    Except not really, you can tell who the best players on the floor are. The only guy who has looked like a superstar other than our guys has been Manu, and we all know that when he's got it going he's as good a SG as there is in the world.

Original ISH CLTHornet CLTHornets4eva's Avatar

I think these refs do call the games differently than NBA refs. NBA does call games that benefit superstars much more than FIBA does, which I love. However I don't think it marginalizes the NBA stars on the US team. The fact is the only "stars" not in a US jersey is Manu, Pau and Marc. With those "stars" alone (who are far from superstars), Spain and Argentina can become the #2 and #3 teams in the sport.

It really shows that 90%+ of star talent still recides within the 50 states.

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin

ladies and gentleman... your olympic silver medal winners

team USA
    Thank you Jeff for finally banning this clown.

Original ISH CLTHornet CLTHornets4eva's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Thank you Jeff for finally banning this clown.

That guy has always been a huge pain in the ass.

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin

ladies and gentleman... your olympic silver medal winners

team USA

REQUEST:

If you start a new topic in the future, please use capital letters in a normal fashion, so the subject line doesn't look ridiculous. I'm fixing this topic now

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by CLTHornets4eva

That guy has always been a huge pain in the ass.

He's also trolling in the other website, but the admins blocked his IP Address. Check his youtube videos. The guy is totally in love with Kobe Bryant.

On topic.

Coach K is very familiar with the FIBA Rules. He already won a Gold Medal.
    Last edited by Lebron23; 07-24-2012 at 10:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hank
    Spo is the genius at lining up small ball not K

Spo >>> coach K

But its very obvious the USA needs Wade.. In 2008 Wade led the team in scoring, had more steals than kobe, more blocks, less turnovers,, FAR better shooting % than kobe by 25% !!, better FT%, more assists per min, better rebounding , and better 3 pt %, than the stringbean bryant

Wade in this game the US would look alot better

The US really misses D3

I am your soldier!

Default Re: Coach K: "I'll put Carmelo Anthony on Serge Ibaka. And LeBron James on Pau Gasol"

Methinks Coach K is wanting his summers back.