Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Default Re: Vassilis Spanoulis Takes A Dump On NBA Starters Ricky Rubio, Jose Calderon, And Spain

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    If ricky rubio was such a scrub in euroleague why did he win awards? Sure maybe he wasn't amazing but he was winning awards which means they recognised how much potential he had. Also spain had 2 legit NBA players, one of them is a young guy who's not known as a scorer and is still rehabing, the other is a guy who's never been considered a star, yeah calderon has been a starter but I think he'd be a good back up on probably 80% of NBA teams rather than a starter
    He didn't win "awards" in Euroleague. He won a SINGLE ONE award, and that award is a marketing based award.

Who the biggest future star is according to them.

It is NOTHING at all similar to a rookie of the year award. That was just a COMPLETE LIE made up by the super liar gabepizza (KWSN-Men).

So if you are going to make these types of comments and act so arrogant and so damn condescending and mocking about it, at least have the decency to get your facts right.

Otherwise you are just another troll.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 09-15-2013 at 06:56 PM.

I usually hit open layups SoCalLakersFan1's Avatar

Default Re: Vassilis Spanoulis Takes A Dump On NBA Starters Ricky Rubio, Jose Calderon, And Spain

Some of you trying to make fun of European players sound really dumb... Manu getting carried by Parker to titles . Then again, you are getting trolled pretty hard so I can't say I'm surprised.

If ricky rubio was such a scrub in euroleague why did he win awards? Sure maybe he wasn't amazing but he was winning awards which means they recognised how much potential he had. Also spain had 2 legit NBA players, one of them is a young guy who's not known as a scorer and is still rehabing, the other is a guy who's never been considered a star, yeah calderon has been a starter but I think he'd be a good back up on probably 80% of NBA teams rather than a starter

OK, troll status CONFIRMED.

1. Marc Gasol = NBA starter on playoff teams

2. Jose Calderon = NBA starter on playoff teams

3. Ricky Rubio = NBA starter

4. Sergio Rodriguez = NBA rotation player on playoff teams

5. Rudy Fernandez = NBA rotation player on NBA playoff teams

6. Victor Claver = NBA rotation player

Yet another TROLL has been outed.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 09-15-2013 at 06:58 PM.

National High School Star dr.hee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalLakersFan1
    Some of you trying to make fun of European players sound really dumb... Manu getting carried by Parker to titles . Then again, you are getting trolled pretty hard so I can't say I'm surprised.
    The whole thing is over soon. Euroleague is exposing trolls everywhere. Dude's on a roll. No long till all these retarded psychopath stat geek trolling mentally ill insane piece of shit NBA only fans are gettin their perma IP bans. The world is going to be a better place...

Lol, you had to get a thread up defending your boy. He sucks.

National High School Star dr.hee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Derka
    Lol, you had to get a thread up defending your boy. He sucks.
    He sure does

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    OK, troll status CONFIRMED.

1. Marc Gasol = NBA starter on playoff teams

2. Jose Calderon = NBA starter on playoff teams

3. Ricky Rubio = NBA starter

4. Sergio Rodriguez = NBA rotation player on playoff teams

5. Rudy Fernandez = NBA rotation player on NBA playoff teams

6. Victor Claver = NBA rotation player

Yet another TROLL has been outed.
    God your an idiot, I'm talking about who v-pan was up against as were you in your original post. Stop twisting things and stick to the same comparisons you were making yourself.

So rubio only one won award, that's still a big deal for someone who you call a scrub and who you've said previously was one of the worst players in the league. I'm just trying to get you to acknowledge he isn't a terrible player. He isn't great but he's not a scrub.

I'm one of the people who actually acknowledges that the euroleague is a high calibre league and some players perform better in others, you yourself come across as having a blind hatred of the NBA and refusing to accept that players who do well in the NBA can also do well in the euroleague.

God your an idiot, I'm talking about who v-pan was up against as were you in your original post. Stop twisting things and stick to the same comparisons you were making yourself.

So rubio only one won award, that's still a big deal for someone who you call a scrub and who you've said previously was one of the worst players in the league. I'm just trying to get you to acknowledge he isn't a terrible player. He isn't great but he's not a scrub.
    TROLL.

As pretty much every single European basketball fan in this forum has told you, Rubio sucked in Euroleague.

I have seen like 5 different European basketball fans in this forum directly tell you that, and you STILL pretend it isn't true.

because you are a TROLL.

I know that myself and Fiba each told you over and over, and EVERY time you just respond with TROLL crap like "you are liars, no he was not bad in Euroleague, stop lying".

You have NEVER seen a Euroleague game in your entire life. That is VERY obvious.

And if you are talking about who Spanoulis matched against, then that would be 4 guys that were rotation players in the NBA. Because Rubio, Calderon, Rodriguez, and Fernandez were all trying to guard him through doubles and traps, and he was guarding them also on and off at various times.

So that would be 4 NBA players, not 2. Either way, you are still trolling.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 09-15-2013 at 07:17 PM.

TROLL.

As pretty much every single European basketball fan in this forum has told you, Rubio sucked in Euroleague.

I have seen like 5 different European basketball fans in this forum directly tell you that, and you STILL pretend it isn't true.

because you are a TROLL.

I know that myself and Fiba each told you over and over, and EVERY time you just respond with TROLL crap like "you are liars, no he was not bad in Euroleague, stop lying".

You have NEVER seen a Euroleague game in your entire life. That is VERY obvious.

And if you are talking about who Spanoulis matched against, then that would be 4 guys that were rotation players in the NBA. Because Rubio, Calderon, Rodriguez, and Fernandez were all trying to guard him through doubles and traps, and he was guarding them also on and off at various times.

Please quote at least one of these so called 'European basketball fans' who apparently have ALL commented on Rubio in Euroleague and shared the same opinion. I'd like to see the quotes that prove them saying that he 'sucks'. Please post links directly to their posts.

TROLL.

because you are a TROLL.

Yet Spanoulis got totally exposed by no names from Nigeria, Finland and Dragic. Spanoulis has been exposed as the scrub he is. The whole world knows how week Euroleague when the MVP plays so badly in FIBA.

Spanoulis turns it over and Dragic for the layup and win. The scrub exposed again!!!

Everybody is calling Spanoulis weak and Bourousis soft.

I love it!!

Banned

TROLL.

because you are a TROLL.

Forgot about fernandez and didn't realise they matched up but rodriguez is a scrub. I've never said rubio is great and I actually remember some euro guys (possibly fiba) agreeing with me that you were over rating how bad he was, he wasn't terrible he was a young guy who showed some promise. He fits in much better in the NBA as it's more flashy and pick and roll orientated but he was far from a scrub and the worst player as you claim.

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW

Please quote at least one of these so called 'European basketball fans' who apparently have ALL commented on Rubio in Euroleague and shared the same opinion. I'd like to see the quotes that prove them saying that he 'sucks'. Please post links directly to their posts.
    Ask Fiba. He has told you over and over Rubio was bad in Euroleague.

You are STUPID. You don't know when to stop trolling. Now you will just get outed even more for your trolling.

Your ludicrous BULLSHIT pretending I am the only Euroleague fan here that says Rubio was bad in Euroleague is really very insulting and ridiculous.

It just shows what a low life scumbag you are.

Quote Originally Posted by gabepizza
    Yet Spanoulis got totally exposed by no names from Nigeria, Finland and Dragic. Spanoulis has been exposed as the scrub he is. The whole world knows how week Euroleague when the MVP plays so badly in FIBA.

Spanoulis turns it over and Dragic for the layup and win. The scrub exposed again!!!

Everybody is calling Spanoulis weak and Bourousis soft.

I love it!!
    LeBron, Wade, Bosh, Howard, Paul, Anthony lost to "the worst player in the world", even despite being doped.

It will live as the single biggest disgrace in the history of USA sports.

I bet the Hall of Fame makes them wait a few years before they get in, just as punishment, for losing to "the worst player in the world", even despite being on PEDs.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 09-15-2013 at 07:32 PM.

Banned

Ask Fiba. He has told you over and over Rubio was bad in Euroleague.

You are STUPID. You don't know when to stop trolling. Now you will just get outed even more for your trolling.

Your ludicrous BULLSHIT pretending I am the only Euroleague fan here that says Rubio was bad in Euroleague is really very insulting and ridiculous.

It just shows what a low life scumbag you are.
    Noone is saying rubio was great in euroleague, this is where you completely ignore our reasoning, we are just arguing against your claims that he was a scrub, I haven't looked in a long time but if i recall correctly he played like 5 seasons or something in europe with 2-3 of those while he was under 18 didn't he? He wasn't considered a terrible player he was considered a young guy with some promise, he may not have shown it all but he wasn't a scrub and he wasn't one of the worst players like you claim.