Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default Game Thread: Cavs @ Pistons

1st quarter already in the books. Cavs go on 9-2 run to cut the deficit to 22-28 Pistons.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Default Re: Game Thread: Cavs @ Pistons

Josh Smith is biggest ballstopper in the league. It's not even close. Hate watching this clown play.

Clark and Gee on the floor. Fantastic.

I rule the local playground

Did anybody else see Dion miss a free throw earlier in the game and then jack up the next one without taking any time at all? needless to say it was a brick.

Banned

Cavs won the last three games with minimal input from Clark and Gee. Perhaps we should keep them on the bench hey coach.

Give Bennett all of their minutes and we will play much better.

I rule the local playground

Is there any player on the Cavs that doesn't see the floor every night? It feels like we're running a 12 man rotation or more every night.

Pistons close out the quarter. 51 to 40 Pistons. Cavaliers had issues scoring the basketball. Deng got swatted twice by Josh Smith down low. I have no clue why Brown is playing Gee and Clark on the court at the same time.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BrownEye007
    Is there any player on the Cavs that doesn't see the floor every night? It feels like we're running a 12 man rotation or more every night.
    yeah the guys who need development like Karasev don't see the floor but guys like Gee and Clark who might not even be in the league next year get to play. It is just baffling what Mike Brown is thinking sometimes.

Oh and just for good measure i would very much like to never see Jarrett Jack on the court again.

Cavs only 5 TOs, but shooting 32% from the field. Settling for jumpers obviously.

Cavs are a garbage team that plays with no effort and no cohesion. Quite possibly right now the worst team in the league. Had a freaking chance to try to woo Lebron this year and as an organization and down to each player reacted like total little girls.

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    Cavs are a garbage team that plays with no effort and no cohesion. Quite possibly right now the worst team in the league. Had a freaking chance to try to woo Lebron this year and as an organization and down to each player reacted like total little girls.
    Thanks for the insightful post. Please bring more of your bullshit to the board.

Can we finally get a little run going here ffs, so we can tie this game. Keep hovering around 6 to 8 to 10 pts.

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    Thanks for the insightful post. Please bring more of your bullshit to the board.
    You look at this Cav team and see what besides shit? Who is not underachieving, dogging it, being used wrong? Who? Enlighten us.

It's not the franchise, it's this particular group of players and their leadership. It's ridiculous. Again, you went into the season with the thought of wooing Lebron and took a player you could pick 10th at #1, after putting a 2nd shooting guard with Kyrie, and your vet pickup was that dumbass Bynum who suckered you into releasing him so he could go to a better team.

And yes, i am totally trying a reverse jinx here because everything i want to happen never does. ****ing cavs suck and i guarantee they lose this game.

Offensive rebounds everywhere.