Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Great college starter

Default Re: WHAT GUARDS/FORWARDS are capable of hitting 81 points in HISTORY

These are some of the most uneducated replies i've ever seen....

Former Bulls Fan.

Carmelo Anthony when he gets traded.

5-time NBA All-Star

Linsanity!

5-time NBA All-Star

Lebron definitely has the capability and endurance to do it. Midrange game isn't the key to doing it. Being that the majority of high scoring games were not by guys with midrange games.

Allen Iverson could do it with the way the game is called today.

Bernard King would also benefit largely from the way the game is called today. Bernard King had the most unstoppable middle game probably in the history of the sport.

Durant on a bad team could do it as well.

In the league right now? Monta, Kobe, Durant, d-will are the only guys I see getting that many points.

I feel like it will be hard for anyone who doesn't take a lot of three's to hit 81 which is why I don't say Lebron. He could have a 50 point triple double though which would be more impressive than just 81 points
    Last edited by ralph_i_el; 03-11-2012 at 10:57 AM.

maybe monta

DON'T FEED THE TROLL arifgokcen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ralph_i_el
    In the league right now? Monta, Kobe, Durant, d-will are the only guys I see getting that many points.

I feel like it will be hard for anyone who doesn't take a lot of three's to hit 81 which is why I don't say Lebron. He could have a 50 point triple double though which would be more impressive than just 81 points
    Actually lebron had 50 point triple double even though league took it away.Many people thinks its valid.

Durant is a great scorer however because of his physical limitations he cannot score that much.Kobe as great as he is is 33 years old with more miles than anyone in the league.16 years almost every year deep playoff runs.

if you watch MJ's 69-point game, he passes up on a number of scoring opportunities and easily could have reached 81. However, it was an overtime game.

In terms of other players who could do it, don't sleep on a prime Bernard King.

Local High School Star DirtySanchez's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bleedinpurpleTwo
    1st, it aint chucking if the ball is dropping.
    2nd, why suggest that ANY past player could hit 81? They never did, not even during the expansion era.
    This.... I love how people say 81 can be easily done even by Jordan.
    If they could of they would of. Only one close was Robinson. And let's not forget just before the raptor game Kobe dropped 60 plus on the Mavs in only 3 quarters.

Agent Zero could do it, on Kobe.

Future NBA G.O.A.T inclinerator's Avatar

lebron is one of the most streakiest mofo in the league, he could do it if he doesnt pass the entire game

Decent playground baller

lebron if these things happen:

1. wade and bosh both out
    2. he gets hot
    3. he decides to go for more points instead of the triple double
    4. spo doesn't bench him in the 4th due to blow out score

doubt this will ever happen

Quote Originally Posted by d21221hk
    lebron if these things happen:

1. wade and bosh both out
    2. he gets hot
    3. he decides to go for more points instead of the triple double
    4. spo doesn't bench him in the 4th due to blow out score

doubt this will ever happen
    LOL what? Spo always plays Lebron in the 4th Q of 20 points blow outs.

Sorry no one is breaking Kobe's 81.They have to hit 60 first to be a candidate.

LeBron, Durant and probably Melo could do it but only Kobe has the audacity to jack up more than 20 shots a half.

Quote Originally Posted by upside24
    LeBron, Durant and probably Melo could do it but only Kobe has the audacity to jack up more than 20 shots a half.
    A guy who has no mid range jumpshot and in 8 years haven't hit 60 is supposed to hit 81?

Or the guy who just hit 50 for the first time in his career and it took Overtime is supposed to hit 81 in regulation?

Or the guy who in 8 years only have 1 or 2 50 pt game?

LOL please. People forget Kobe has 24 50 pt games. Hitting 81 was inevitable.
    Plus he would have had 25 more if he didn't play with Shaq.
    Please. Just stop it.