Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

Default The election ALMOST brought me back to the game, but then I watched a quarter...

What a joke... I'm done... Today's game is a joke - 3-pointers have ruined the game... It took a while, but it DID happen - enjoy your watered down, shit version of the game.

Then I capped off my final viewing of the NBA by watching the "Starters" (Dray n Klay, Mehyta, and WinningFam)... They asked the question whether Lebron can catch Jordan, and the panel's argument was that 3/7 is just as good as 6/6...

Indeed - making the Finals is just as good as winning it - that WAS their argument.. I'm not lying

Default Re: The election ALMOST brought me back to the game, but then I watched a quarter...

1-9 meltdown.

Default Re: The election ALMOST brought me back to the game, but then I watched a quarter...

1-9

Local High School Star KirbyPls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball

What a joke... I'm done... Today's game is a joke - 3-pointers have ruined the game... It took a while, but it DID happen - enjoy your watered down, shit version of the game.

Then I capped off my final viewing of the NBA by watching the "Starters" (Dray n Klay, Mehyta, and WinningFam)... They asked the question whether Lebron can catch Jordan, and the panel's argument was that 3/7 is just as good as 6/6...

Indeed - making the Finals is just as good as winning it - that WAS their argument.. I'm not lying
    Not your best work.

If you don't watch basketball, you shouldn't post here. You must have a sad life to be posting on a forum for a hobby you don't even take part in.

Op should be permabanned for good measure

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Go watch your old bulls tapes and **** off then.

people who say 3pointers have ruined the game sound exactly like the old fans who think the passing game has ruined the nfl. It may not be the way the sport has traditionally been played but it's honestly the most effective way to play offensively. Rule changes are a part of it too but not all of it(handchecking and pass interference isn't called nearly as much as when those rules were 1st changed).

"3 is greater than 2" CuterThanRubio's Avatar

What did the upcoming presidential election have to do with you deciding to watch NBA basketball for the first time in your entire life?

And why would you choose to "return" before the season has even started?

This thread is random af

The Starters is trash tho, you made a major mistake by watching that

Embrace the three!

Mugshot from SlyCooper Nilocon165's Avatar

You and stalker are the only people in this world I consider my life to be better than

Theodore Roosevelt was the GOAT president, so I am going to vote for him every four years, even though he's dead.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus
    Theodore Roosevelt was the GOAT president, so I am going to vote for him every four years, even though he's dead.
    i laughed

i laughed
    I wish we could have seen it. Then we might believe you to be human.

I'd go with JFK over Roosevelt. Dude was in a weak era.

I agree. This era is weak as shit but there are a lot of good prospects coming in the next 2 years and the past 2 rookie classes have been great